What can i do with the Leafs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capone

MR.CApone
Reaction score
I have a flowering plant that i just pruned..i have alot of big fan leafs and i remember reading a post about possibile making hash or something. Anyway should i just dispose of them or try and get something out of it.

OH-Man wait !!
You worked hard on your plant and gave it all kinds of good attention, allow your plant to return the generousity back to you. Save and dry those leaves. A nice Iso bath and the party continues.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Iso bath? ....lol....anyway thanks buddy

Hello. Yeah, you can make hash with the leaves. Just dry them and put them in a bag, seal it and freeze them until you harvest. Once you harvest, take the leaf trimmings from the bud and check out ways to make hash. It's a nice use of leaves.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

That Iso bath I'm serious about it dude, check out Stoney's thread on Hash oil
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I made a little hash shaker that you can get a good bowl or two of kief from half a dozen dried leaves.

Yup, everytime i get a clipping, or a bad leaf that i'm taking off, i'll just stick it in a bag till i get back to me casa. Once i do i'll stick them in a apper bag, in about 24-36 hours they'll be comepletely dry, put them in another bag and save up. Makes good hash in the end haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Capone said:
I have a flowering plant that i just pruned..i have alot of big fan leafs and i remember reading a post about possibile making hash or something. Anyway should i just dispose of them or try and get something out of it.

Its never a good idea too "prune" the plant esp. during flowering.
Why would you remove the big fan leaves when these supply energy to build large buds?

booradley said:
I made a little hash shaker that you can get a good bowl or two of kief from half a dozen dried leaves.
hash shaker from a dozen fan leaves?? explane

Dewayne said:
Yup, everytime i get a clipping, or a bad leaf that i'm taking off, i'll just stick it in a bag till i get back to me casa. Once i do i'll stick them in a apper bag, in about 24-36 hours they'll be comepletely dry, put them in another bag and save up. Makes good hash in the end haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne
can you use the branches and stalks of the plant aswell?

Growdude said:
Its never a good idea too "prune" the plant esp. during flowering.
Why would you remove the big fan leaves when these supply energy to build large buds?

i didnt ask for you to correct my actions homie..i asked what to do with the leafs...go find the Sweetpea section and post there..

Other then that Thanks evey1

He was just trying to help, Capone. He's right too. As far as the leaves, yeah you can make hash out of them. But it will take quite a bit. So save them up.

THeir is a polite why of explaining that rather then to assume im not aware of that...i didnt REMOVE all the fan leafs for your info please show me in my "" where it says removed all my fan leafs?

...."I have a flowering plant that i just pruned..i have alot of big fan leafs and i remember reading a post about possibile making hash or something. Anyway should i just dispose of them or try and get something out of it.""....

im waiting......

Yeah i just come from a place where assuming can get you in some jello! plus i have some built up aggression..

Dont take this personal any1 im just a outspoke young MAN ..

Have a nice day.....CAPOne

I don't think he assumed that you cut off all the fan leaves. Its never a good idea to cut off *any* fan leaves, imo.

iight sticky nuff of you trying to tell me kisses mind yours dude..ive had my share of grows and i know what i tried so thanks but no thanks..IMO

"well im a rellativily a new grower..but i could use any and all help if you see me make a mistake.."

^To quote the first line of your Grow Journal.

So are you a relatively new grower or have you had your share of grow?

Do you want help or not?

Contradicting. Suit yourself. I wont stoop to your level.

Dam i see you did your homework..

Ok, 1st off i never called your shoulder button any names...secondly here's the definition of "Realtively"

Main Entry: rel·a·tive·ly
Function: adverb
: to a relative degree or extent : SOMEWHAT

not completely ..

.."Contradicting. Suit yourself precious one"...

your so smart that you knew this already...

Take it easy, CAPONE

A relatively new grower is someone who has been growing for a month or two. Not a person that has had their share of grows. I would venture to guess that this is your first grow, if you would tell the truth. I would also venture to guess (by taking your attitude into consideration) that you probably aren't even old enough to be posting on this site. Oh well, I'm done arguing with you. Have a GREAAAAAT day.

no problem sticky..i forgive you..also just because im new on the site does not mean im a new grower. Go to Growkind.com you'll see my grows..CAPONE's the name there also..ps i have anger issues and im 23..later dude

Capone, no one has been rude to you on this thread at all. I don't understand what your problem is. If you ask for advice you should accept whatever is given even if you don't like it.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back