What did you smoke first?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what did you all smoke first cigarette or Joint?

• Cigarette

• Joint

Results are only viewable after voting.
My first...I was 19 and new to the US Army. It was weed that I smoked, and nothing else. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is but a dream...

a short dime bag rolled in magazine paper and tied with a string. seeds and all. too cheap/poor back then to waste anything. especially $2.00 on a pack of zigzags!! and to imagine i actually WANTED to smoke again after that!

8th grade, i was a TA for a teacher in middle school. She sent me to her car one day to drop off something and i saw cigs sittin on her dash.

I took a few and thats how it began...

what kind? well the gayest kind of course...Capri120s hahahaaa

I caught my brother and his friends in the basement smoking pot & cigs when I was 12, smoked both the same day. (He made me so I wouldn't tell on him because he could say I was smoking too)

Still smoke Marlboro Virginia Blends & weed, and the 3 times a year I see him, still do both with my brother.

OGKushman said:
what kind? well the gayest kind of course...Capri120s hahahaaa

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, kinda hard to get gayer than Capri120s.:hubba:

That's funny.

Unfiltered Camels when I was 14 or 15, early 60's.

Didn't smoke weed until 1969 or so. Just wasn't around. A couple joints of schwag here and there, but never felt it. Then one day after work, a red iron worker smoked 2 joints of Panama Red with me after work. LOL Didn't feel the first one, but halfway through the second ...........

It was 3 hours later before I could drive home. :rofl: :rofl: :stoned:

Wet

Latest posts

Back