what does it feel like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chroniclink

Reaction score
i'm going to smoke for the first time tomorrow and i really dont know what to expect, i have heard of many different experiences ranging from floaty feeling, to completely freaking out and calling an ambulance. does it feel anything like being drunk?

nope not even close to being drunk being high is....how bout you just find out tommorow and let us know about your first experience...btw you will know when your high lol its fun seing first timers get high lmao always make you trip out hahaha

oh and how many hits should i take? i certainly dont want to over do it and ruin the experience

how many hits? really...just smoke till you noitice that your high take a hit inhale hold it in blow it out and you should get high and just keep repeating that till your high enough

First time eh?
Here's what you need to do:
Disconnect all electrical appliances. Remove all pets. Turn off the gas and water to your house. Stop all mail and newspaper deliveries. Put 9-1-1 on speed dial. Have oxygen and a heart defibullater handy. Strap yourself into a sturdy chair. Sit on a towel in case you soil yourself. Put your feet in a pail of water in case you catch on fire. Under NO circumstance should you put on a Superman costume, stand next to a window and say "hey look what I can do".

Or--
have a few friends over, put on some tasty tunes and have the beverage of your choice in the fridge.
Or if you live with people you don't particulary like, go hiking with a few friends and sit by the side of a cool mountain spring.
Someplace low-stress. Have a few experienced tokers there.
Prepare to have a sore stomach the next day because you'll laugh SO FREAKING HARD.
It will be one of the most pleasent experiences of your life, like having sex for the first time, except you don't have to go to church the next day to pray for the lord's mercy you slut (j/k).

hey how old r u man? I am so baked right now

Het thre new smoker, My advice is smoke til you staret laughing at all the funny things you think you're seeing. Oh and if someone tells your parents are coming home and are just down the street....don't worry , relax its just the high ;) at least you better hope so :eek:

I remember my first we were siting in a circle, 20-30buds n budettes, at times I was sittin there with 3-4 joints trying figure out which way to pass which! all went well till the moon took off at an incredible rate if swooosh......next thing I know the gras was tickling my ear, and my old lady was tickling my ............ah ah ah! :eek:

chroniclink said:
i'm going to smoke for the first time tomorrow and i really dont know what to expect, i have heard of many different experiences ranging from floaty feeling, to completely freaking out and calling an ambulance. does it feel anything like being drunk?

Nothing like being drunk. Dont stress it man, if you are afraid then maybe it is something you shouldnt do. Dont worry about "completely freaking out" just relax and have a good time with it.

For a lot of people, it takes about 3 attempts to even really notice or realize it that you are high. If nothing happens, don't keep overdoing it. It might end up hitting you like a freight train.

It's no big deal, really. And you will probably have one of the most restful nights of sleep ever.

how i loved my first time getting high.. You'll know when your high and you'll love it.. it'll be a life changing experiance.. It's the most beautiful thing... well... it can make anything beautiful even that bartender thats been staring you down all night who's missing all her teeth. haha.. naw just relax hit it a few times lightly then really get into it... you'll do it like a pro.. ha

GanjaGuru said:
First time eh?
Here's what you need to do:
Disconnect all electrical appliances. Remove all pets. Turn off the gas and water to your house. Stop all mail and newspaper deliveries. Put 9-1-1 on speed dial. Have oxygen and a heart defibullater handy. Strap yourself into a sturdy chair. Sit on a towel in case you soil yourself. Put your feet in a pail of water in case you catch on fire. Under NO circumstance should you put on a Superman costume, stand next to a window and say "hey look what I can do".

Or--
have a few friends over, put on some tasty tunes and have the beverage of your choice in the fridge.
Or if you live with people you don't particulary like, go hiking with a few friends and sit by the side of a cool mountain spring.
Someplace low-stress. Have a few experienced tokers there.
Prepare to have a sore stomach the next day because you'll laugh SO FREAKING HARD.
It will be one of the most pleasent experiences of your life, like having sex for the first time, except you don't have to go to church the next day to pray for the lord's mercy you slut (j/k).

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GG the shit you say cracks me up!!!!

It has been a few days and we haven't heard anything, I sure hope it all went well...:cool:

hmmm maybe he got lost in his high maybe got too high and didnt come back to reality lol???

'Spose our virgin boy got lost in a haze of smoke? Could be one of those egg-sucking extraterrestrial aliens took him for a joyride. Damn, I love it when that happens to me.

just try it i promise u wont regret it
i know when i get high i feel a greater sensitivity to all sense
jus put on some nice music and chill with some close freinds itll kick ass

Yeah be sure to have some experienced tokers there. Keep taking hits until you feel high then chill for a second and you'll probably start wanting to take more. =-P

but don't smoke if you don't want to, or else you won't enjoy it.

ganja your story of things not to do is fantastic well here is one not to do i did this once my mom was gone for the weekend and i had a house full of people who have been smokin scence the morning (i woke up on my floor using my dog as a pillow) anyways someone was making toast but left it in to long so i natrually stick a fork in it to get the toast out but that doesnt work so my friend while i am sticking a fork in it poors water all over it while i have a fork in it and its turned on wow i dont know how i didnt get electricuted maybe i was to high to feel it

Latest posts

Back