what does it feel like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i didnt get lost it just ook me a while to find a good day to smoke...

me and two other friends went down into some woods after i got off work and smoked some of it. we used my glass pipe, but it was really hard for me to keep the smoke down, i always coughed it back up. maybe i dont know how to take hits right. after two bowls we exited the woods and started walking to my friends house. right as we were getting out of the woods i had this sensation like someone was lifting me up by the front of my shirt, it got a little stronger and my hands got a little tingly, about five minutes later i was getting these waves of wierd feelings like i was distant from everyone else, it's reall hard to describe it. overall i dont think i got all that great of a high, the effects i described were very mild and i never started laughing like some people describe, i never got the munchies either. after about an hour it sort of faded away and that was that. i have a little bit left that i might smoke on friday, i hope i have a better experience

nothing unusual sometimes you gotta smoke a shit load just to get a little feeling and other times it just hits you like a ton of bricks after the first bowl, it just all depends on the person and grade of MJ. Ive also heard weather conditions can effect your high like humity,heat,extreme cold stuff like that. you never know just keep trying you'll get blasted hard one time and you'll know your high haha.

Sometimes the first few trips aren't too great. Try a different atmosphere and maybe even a different method of smoking. I promise you'll eventually find the right high and fall inlove with it.

i was thinking of trying to roll a blunt or a joint for next time. i cant smoke at home and i feel really uneasy carrying that reeking pipe everywhere, if i got stopped by a cop they could nail me for having parifinalia. with a joint once it's gone i wouldnt have anything on me

Hey Chronic. It's all cool. Find a nice spot to sit and smoke again. Take your time. Have a cold drink of your choice - relax. Don't rush through this experience. Take very small hits until your lungs build a little tolerance to the smoke. We all know what it's like to take big hits and then cough our heads off. Then there is always one smartass that will pat you on the back and say, "Smooth, huh."
Don't try to kill the joint all at once. Smoke a bit, put it out and wait a few minutes before re-lighting. Slow down and enjoy.
Best of luck

if its your first time and you dont know how to roll get someone who knows how to roll to do it for you and a blunt may be a little intense for a beginner but good luck and if you dont laugh or get the munchies your not very high me and my friend laughed at the word gaurd dog for at least 20 min i was crying i was laughing so hard and i ate my brothers dinner i have the worst munchies ever i can eat 2 large pizzas if i want i actually almost did one time but my friends cut me off so i went in my room and ate 2 boxes of cheez its

AK i feel ya man when i get reallly high i have the worst munchies i'll eat like a whole pizza, then i'll eat a sandwhich or some toast... and then i'll pick through the fridge, or run to the store and order a shitload of junk... yeah... munchies.. the reason i can't fit into my pants... haha

I believe the reverend had a very nice little sermon, he pretty much said it all!! Good luck on Friday and may you enjoy! :cool:

Amen! Praise the Lord! Pass the joint! I always offer the Lord some of my harvest. I throw it up in the air and God catches what he wants. I get to keep whatever he drops.
Way cool. :cool:

chroniclink said:
no i didnt get lost it just ook me a while to find a good day to smoke...

me and two other friends went down into some woods after i got off work and smoked some of it. we used my glass pipe, but it was really hard for me to keep the smoke down, i always coughed it back up. maybe i dont know how to take hits right. after two bowls we exited the woods and started walking to my friends house. right as we were getting out of the woods i had this sensation like someone was lifting me up by the front of my shirt, it got a little stronger and my hands got a little tingly, about five minutes later i was getting these waves of wierd feelings like i was distant from everyone else, it's reall hard to describe it. overall i dont think i got all that great of a high, the effects i described were very mild and i never started laughing like some people describe, i never got the munchies either. after about an hour it sort of faded away and that was that. i have a little bit left that i might smoke on friday, i hope i have a better experience
Whats up my first time toker. The reason you couldn't keep the smoke down is do to your lungs expanding which means your smoking some good bud or your lungs are just not use to smoke. Like they say if you don't cough you don't get off. Damn i love getting high. Gonna do a bong right now. :D The experience will only get better.

hmmm lets see like if you coughed alot its maybe cuz you took too big of a hit and couldnt handle it happens to everyone they take big hits and think they will hold down the smoke but then start coughing or its just some good herb but if you smoke alot like lets say four bowls of some really good shit you will be getting stuck every 5 min man i love that shit it feels crazy! anyone ever got like that?im sure we all have...just smoke so dam much that your brain just shuts off and your not thinking of anything at all and your just staring at absoultly nuthing...yeah its crazy getting stuck...yeah its crazy getting stuck oops roflmao im so high right now i repeated myself while typing hahahaha

i once got so stoned i zoned out and walked into a door.

Reverend Willis said:
Amen! Praise the Lord! Pass the joint! I always offer the Lord some of my harvest. I throw it up in the air and God catches what he wants. I get to keep whatever he drops.
Way cool. :cool:

As it should be... :cool:

Latest posts

Back