What else should be added?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
Hey everyone I got a tattoo about a year ago for the death of my dog. I deffently rushed to quick into it and now I'm a little annyoed with it. I love the tattoo I just hate how its so plain. So with that said I finally scheduled a appointment on wednesday to get touch up to it and to add more stuff. My tattoo guy is going try to draw up something for me.

But I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what else I should add to it. No don't say a pot plant cause I'm not going to get that lol. Heres a pic of what it looks like.

man if it was me i'd have a trible done with what you have in the center of several points. then come over the shoulder. but im coverd up with them. i always go big.

i don't think i would put my tats on here. i've been locked up so my tats are on file somewhere. something to think about. be safe

slowmo77 said:
i don't think i would put my tats on here. i've been locked up so my tats are on file somewhere. something to think about. be safe

I've been wonderin' about that myself...I wasn't sure, i dunno tho...I'm sure your fine as long as your not already in the system, ie. like on probation or parole i guess..? But i'm pretty sure LEOs don't around surfin the net looking for picsof ink to try to track down to the owner just so they could put them in the system, and more...But hey man, i think it looks good as is Sampson...I'm not a big fan of tribal at all, but it would probably go well with that...If anything ,imo, all i'd have done is just a little washed out shading around it...But just think of your dog, what would he want eh?? What things can you associate him wth??? What's some of the memories you have with him??? hope i helped, And you lucky duck, i wish i was gettin' new ink...I never have the time, little on the cash...Hope it works out, try and get us an update on what ya decide on and maybe a pic of the finished piece...:D :bongin:

thats just like takin picture of finger prints and they say thats not safe. so if they could track a print in the system they could track a tattoo if you've ever been to prison and they know your state. i wouldn't worry if i hadn't been locked up before but i have so i worry. its not a big deal im sure its safe but always keep your safety in mind. show us a pic when you decide and have it stuck on. im a big tattoo fan.

i have one on my back that covers from my neck to my waist and all the way down both sides. hurt like hell but it was worth it.

The "system" documents tattooes of anyone booked into it for a reason... They are "identifiable" characteristics, that can distinguish/identify you as an individual.

Latest posts

Back