What Fluorescent To Use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FTP817

Reaction score
I need fluorescents to grow 2 mothers and 3 or 4 clones. Can someone help me out on what type of lights to get.

id go with a t5 setup... i personally do not use this setup but i know many on here do. they will be around to assist you i am sure.

well theres lots to choose from ,,depending on
the size of your room ,,:peace:

Hi FTP817- I use a T5 unit. It has 8 each 4 foot tubes. I use it for the veg
stage and it is VERY GOOD. This would be good for your mothers but too strong for the babies. For clones I use 4 of the single
tube (4 foot) units mounted on a board that I can move up and down. Four tubes over the clones does well for me. Rooting over 95% in 10-15 days.
P.S. Did you know you don't have to have mothers?(this statement may freak someone out...)

I am in the process of looking as well I will be buying my 600 watt hps sometime this week still doing reading before I pull the trigger. I need something for veg stage and still looking for something super cheap as all my money will be going to the 600 watt hps and cool tube.

try 24 inch under counter lighting about 8 a piece plus another 6 a piece for daylight bulbs 6500k wal mat smmall elecrical right by the floror bulbs

i found thes at wal mart real cheap and do real well

jay3 001.JPG

Latest posts

Back