What happened to my thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmann

Reaction score
I just wrote a very sad tale of vacation woe with photos attached and when I clicked on submit new thread I got a window that said the server was busy and to try again later. So where did my thread go?

Think it a problem with the server which is been looked at but for now i would recomend copying everything you write before pressing send :D

I seen a few threads about it anyway :)

Your nice thread goes to the thread limbo, along with your pics. Somehow the pics will need to be deleted, they can be found somewhere.....Attachments I think. Go to control panel, then at the bottom is Attachments. You will find them there, in limbo. Not quite loaded yet, but still loaded enough to not let you load them in another thread. I think on the right it will say something like pending. Delete them, then try agian......
Welcome to Server Busy
oh and MP.

Without the server busy issues what wld we all ***** about? lol
(how ironic that I got a server busy while trying to post this)

wat i do when after typin info an postin pix an i get the server busy error. i just keep hittin refresh button until it finaly goes thru. but dont navigate away from the page stay on it an keep hittin refresh an it will; eventually go thru.
wat the refresh does is it keeps refresh not just the page but every action that was happening durin the firt attempt. meanin your text and pix etc...
it works for me i know.

Possibly there should be a sticky covering this......................

actually im right in middle of typin postin a thread on this as we speak. lol

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
what is all that about!

Steady, big Steve, steady. That's the proverbial can o' worms people talk about. JK.
im even a lil afraid to say teh words server busy on ehre anymore. fear i'll be banned for life as i knwo it gets annoyin hearin of it. lol
but no worries to you powers that be i aint complainin. lol
i just lern to deal wit it is all.
i think ive said too much already lol.

Latest posts

Back