What happened?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
What happened to the gun debate thread? I thought this was the coffee table, and we can discuss other stuff besides weed.

probably started swerving into that dangerous politcal area...if you will :confused2:

it was there yesterday until about 4:00 Then it was gone im sure it got shut down but im not sure why it was starting get get back into civilized conversation more than just a bunch of pointless arguing... the worst part happened days ago, someone must of complained

I don't know and i would like to know as well.

But it has not been deleted by a moderator, so i think it has not violated any of the site rules.

It has been deleted by the thread opener, maybe for an error or maybe something bad is happened while i was sleeping. The only thing i know is that, in spite of everything, it was an interesting read and i've been very surprised to see it wasn't here anymore. I didn't see any pointless arguing in there, maybe some bad word here and there but mostly just different opinions. It was just interesting.

Saw it comin ways back reckon its gone fur reason. Oh well trails go on ;)

BWD

Time to mosey down yonder better trails in my opinion as well....

The thread was closed by the person that opened it.

I think the thread had run its course--people were simply going over the same ground again and again. This is one of those arguments where there are strong feelings on both sides. I want to commend you all for keeping things civil, but I am not upset that it was closed. Things like this can explode at any time.

:48:

You are right guys, this is a marijuana forum so it's more than fair to talk just about marijuana, but it's not enough for me, my fault. I think you can't know a person just talking about weed. I love to confront myself and to be enriched by different opinions on different arguments but i really don't want to ruin this special peaceful place, so bye guys, i'm going to stick with my old IT communities where old crazy guys like me can talk (and even scream) about all the interesting things of the life.

No need to thanks:D

Peace, love and respect to most of you and i wish you marvelous harvests!

With sincere respect, your grateful
Pistil

okkkaaaaayyyyy.....:confused:

Why so quick to leave Pistil, there's been no finger pointing and it was kept civil so no need to run off, bud. Just sayin'....

Pistil said:
You are right guys, this is a marijuana forum so it's more than fair to talk just about marijuana, but it's not enough for me, my fault. I think you can't know a person just talking about weed. I love to confront myself and to be enriched by different opinions on different arguments but i really don't want to ruin this special peaceful place, so bye guys, i'm going to stick with my old IT communities where old crazy guys like me can talk (and even scream) about all the interesting things of the life.

No need to thanks:D

Peace, love and respect to most of you and i wish you marvelous harvests!

With sincere respect, your grateful
Pistil

No need to kick out yur fire pilgrem. Be bout the best place here and yual can talk bout other things here as well. No need tuckin tail, throw another log on fire and grab yur pipe hopin yual set some time yet.

BWD

Many thanks bros!:peace:
As i said it's just a problem of me, i'm like benz and fire together and it's a lot of time that i've started to feel myself as a disturbing element in this special environment, this is not strictly related to what's just happened;) It's more like to try to be mature and in peace with myself, i fit better in worst places, lol:D

But i'll be here in some form, i'll continue to study the skillful advices you all use to post in the Indoor section and i'm sure i'll continue to receive and send good vibes even without chatting.

I really hope you can understand that i feel in peace with MP and it's users, i can't find better words to explain this concept but please, believe in me!

Try to forgive me if i'll don't answer! Going to detox myself a bit form the MP addiction in the next days:peace:
:48:

laters, bud :ciao: we'll miss yer funny posts.Come back and visit us, plz. :)

Keep the stump with yur butt smell open fur ya pilgrem, no body else goin to sity on it anyways ;) Hope yur trails find ya well in the end partner.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Keep the stump with yur butt smell open fur ya pilgrem, no body else goin to sity on it anyways ;) Hope yur trails find ya well in the end partner.

BWD

Now that was funny. :D

Pistil, don't go away. We have a Coffee Table section where we encourage different topics. It truly doesn't have to all be about marijuana. I also enjoy finding out what others do in there spare time, what they like to eat, whether they have pets, etc. etc...

We do like to keep screaming to a minimum here though. I personally go to Huffington Post when I want to rant and rave. :D

I shut it down guys. There was some name calling going on and honestly I was getting depressed about the whole thing (the shooting not the thread). Heard a few complaints, so I didn't think too many folks wanted to have that conversation. Sorry bout that. :)

All Good Pistil. I truly like to hear what folks think about the madness we call "America" from the other side of the pond. IEveryone has thier opinion and that is what makes the world go 'round.

The reason I brought back the subject is close to me, and I think alot of others here at MP.

In a perfect world, there would be no guns, but alas, that is not the case.
I do think that alot of folks are a little crazy, and I am one of them i think
Over the last couple of days, every bit of 5.56 ammo has sold out across the 'net and all the stores I have been too. Trippy. I took a friend to get an AR yesterday, only to find a line of 20 folks 15 minuates before it opened. I watched 34 AR's sell out in 30 minuates...crazy.

Change is in the air for sure. My State, the gun hating state of them all, has allready introduced a bill that would require anyone to have to gt a permit to buy ammo. Period. The permit is only good for one year. I think it restricts the amount you buy also, but I'm not sure, I am scared to read it.

One thing I can say for sure about the tradgedy in Conn, it created a sales surge of guns and ammo like I have never seen. I saw quite a few folks buying guns that had never did before, and again, I am in the biggest gun hating state there is. I can only imagine what is going on in the southern States.

Latest posts

Back