What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One time a next door neighbor told my Honey a snake went into her yard thru the bamboo. Where I live we dont have poisonous snakes.,garter snakes much smaller not like godzilla ones you got. She did not go in her backyard for 2 years!
No poisonous snakes here that I have seen anyway. These were about 12”-ers. My cat will trot around with one hanging out of his mouth and looks like he has a fu Manchu mustache(can I say that?).,.

We have foxes, coyotes, raccoons, possums, an occasional fisher cat and my neighbors saw a moose walking down our street one day(I was pretty jealous I missed it) but no mountain lions or elk. That would be pretty cool to see(from inside)…

a rare cassette of the maxell species…
D583B56A-602D-4348-A227-DD46E056FB0A.jpeg

Vinyl almost became extinct, but due a rebirth of interest in sound quality, the almost lost species is making a comeback and beginning to thrive.

Experts say that 8 tracks, unfortunately, will not share the same fate.

They are unsure of the fate of cassette tapes.

Vinyl almost became extinct, but due a rebirth of interest in sound quality, the almost lost species is making a comeback and beginning to thrive.

Experts say that 8 tracks, unfortunately, will not share the same fate.

They are unsure of the fate of cassette tapes.
My album collection perished when my wife thought it was a good idea to put them on the bottom shelves of racks in my basement and we got 14” of rain. A lot of great first printings. I didn’t believe that there would be a difference but compared my Devadip Carlos Swing of Delight on vinyl to a copy on CD. I am sold on the sound quality of vinyl ever since.

Four deer, seven turkeys tonight. Made the Old Hen pull all the blinds and drapes. I didn't feel like cleaning up glass and plugging a window when they crashed through it.
You ain't lived 'til you take a choker hit of bubble hash and hear a CRASH followed by the sound of your Andersen sliding glass door disintegrating.

Zero turkeys, 11 deer. My favorite cheap place for corn was out, so I had to go to Tough Shit Charlie's and buy a 50# bag for $10.36. Ain't gonna last long with that size of a herd coming in every day. Gonna have to find a cheaper place, like maybe a local farmer or two.

Latest posts

Back