What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Ring Doorbell, a ring camera over my garage in front and a camera in my backyard.
You can't get near my property without me knowing. They record 24/7
Not to mention a barking ass dog.😁
Is your doorbell and garage camera both connected to your phone with the same app? I haven’t priced them. is that an expensive setup?

I looked at it once - at the time it was a recurring monthly fee, iirc.
I paid for the whole year cause it was cheaper that way. I thought it would help me diagnose sick plants. Rip off even with the premium subscription you have to pay for diagnoses. Thank God I found this forum. Your diagnoses are right on and free. Who needs a stupid app.

That footage aint yours either and can and will be used against you.
🙃
The gubment has agreements with most big tech to get access to whatever info they want.
They can get your metadata if they want it. Trust me. That's why that giant repository was built out west years ago sucking up everything. If it has an IP address, you can bet it can be compromised...allegedly...maybe... I dunno. I'm just a farmer in the woods...and I saw it on TV...If that's even a thing anymore. Lol

Reckon thats one of the reasons we don't have Wifi. Don't want the terminator AI to map my home in real time, because they could do that years ago.

I get weird looks from family, especially when visiting...but they came to visit us...not the WiFi right?😉😬😆..Funny looks from the fam...that's nothing new.

I lived that life of convenience to the fullest a long time ago. Turned out to be empty and ultimately a prison for your mind on a grand scale.

Sorry for the drift.

Last edited:
The gubment has agreements with most big tech to get access to whatever info they want.
They can get your metadata if they want it. Trust me. That's why that giant repository was built out west years ago sucking up everything. If it has an IP address, it can bet it can be compromised...allegedly...maybe... I dunno. I'm just a farmer in the woods...and I saw it on TV...If that's even a thing anymore. Lol

Reckon thats one of the reasons we don't have Wifi. Don't want the terminator AI to map my home in real time, because they could do that years ago.

I get weird looks from family, especially when visiting...but they came to visit us...not the WiFi right?😉😬😆..Funny looks from the fam...that's nothing new.

I lived that life of convenience to the fullest a long time ago. Turned out to be empty and ultimately a prison for your mind on a grand scale.

Sorry for the drift.
You aint the only one to suffer from that particular malady.
We gave up all semblance of privacy decades ago.
Used to be a no electronics rule during bidness back when for a reason.
That's just crazy talk to most.
😬

They wild or just free ranging?
Wild but they know me. Thomas, one of 2 Toms I can identify, has been coming into my yard for 3 years. His buddy Not Thomas has been coming for 2 years and was a jake when he first appeared. Henrietta has been coming for 3 years as well with her 3 poults(there was a 4th but it was probably munched by the coyote pack that comes around). I could reach out and grab them by their necks if I wanted too but turkey isn’t that expensive at the grocery store. Yet…😁

And yes. I have too much time on my hands.

They can get your metadata if they want it. Trust me. That's why that giant repository was built out west years ago sucking up everything. If it has an IP address, you can bet it can be compromised...allegedly...maybe... I dunno. I'm just a farmer in the woods...and I saw it on TV...If that's even a thing anymore. Lol

Sorry for the drift.
I get your drift😁

Wild but they know me. Thomas, one of 2 Toms I can identify, has been coming into my yard for 3 years. His buddy Not Thomas has been coming for 2 years and was a jake when he first appeared. Henrietta has been coming for 3 years as well with her 3 poults(there was a 4th but it was probably munched by the coyote pack that comes around). I could reach out and grab them by their necks if I wanted too but turkey isn’t that expensive at the grocery store. Yet…😁

And yes. I have too much time on my hands.

Sorry for the drift.
That's no drift, dude. I'd be off-grid in a heartbeat if my Bossie didn't have medical needs that require close proximity to medical care. I hate not having any privacy. HATE. IT.

Latest posts

Back