What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hand fed a banana to one. Wife thought I was sure to loose a finger. Probably pretty stupid but only once in life time because I would not do it now.
This one was eye-fking my wife while displaying his ‘nads…😂
IMG_2836.jpeg

I would have been offended but I gotta admit, I was impressed by his confidence…😂

I hand fed a banana to one. Wife thought I was sure to loose a finger. Probably pretty stupid but only once in life time because I would not do it now.
And I have chased a black bear out of my yard on a couple of occasions(before I found out they kill more humans than grizzly bears). I am not the sharpest dimwit…

I ain't chasing shit that weighs more than me with 4 legs and teeth.🤪
If there is two of us,,,I'm kicking you in the nuts and running.😁
It is true you don't have to out run the bear you only have to be faster than someone else in your party…lol

Peppers…….and hopefully plenty of them this year since I’m the only one in the house who likes peppers.

I don’t have a yard…..just a deck, so this is the extent of my first attempt at summer gardening.

Two Japanese shishito peppers, sweet jalapeño, sweet heat, lunchbox, Fresno, Aji Rico, fire & ice peppers and Satan’s Kiss peppers.

IMG_0268.jpeg

IMG_0267.jpeg

Latest posts

Back