What is that smell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Professor bongwater

Still Green!
Reaction score
I am not sure were this should go. So, I will throw it on the coffee table. ...here it goes... I have this one girl who is 6 weeks along and she's a very smelly girl. For weeks I have been trying to figure out what her fragrance reminded me of. Well, tonight I have done it. I finally figured it out!! At first I thought I was hungry or that maybe I had just coughed to hard and my senses had gone crazy. So, I called on someone who very rarely agrees with me, my wife. Since she has been unable to ID the aroma as well. I asked her to smell it one last time, and then tell me. That the smell was not that of some good old home cooked fried chicken. Strangely enough she smiled and said "WOW!! That smells just like fried chicken". Not that chicken is a bad smell, but chicken!
Not herb chicken, smoked chicken or baked chicken, but fried chicken!!
You got to love this wonderful herb!!

Hahahaha! I got a smelly one too, but mine only smells like ganja. ;)

I wonder if yours will taste like chicken too? LOL

Thats highly random prof, no wonder you were getting hungry eh!

what strain is she?

LOL the chicken strain geneticly engineered from chickens, Wheat and, Marijuana. these three were watered with a mixture of water and peanut oil and then mated to create the chicken strain

what strain is she?
When I received her she was marked as Purple Kush, but who knows. I am praying that after a good cure she will not taste anything like chicken.

Latest posts

Back