What is the best way to smoke hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bukshot911

Reaction score
i know it may be a stupid questition but knifing hash is the best/weirdest way i have seen. any sugestitions?

I was actually going to ask the same question. I was going to try the hot knives method. Can you elaborate on your method TBG? What do you mean under glass? Take care and be safe.

Hash Under Glass

You will need the following:

(1) You will need a needle or a pin

(2) You will need a piece of cardboard

(3) You will need a glass

First you wanna stick your needle or pin through the cardboard. We like to use a cigar box. Don't stick it all the way through but almost all the way so it's pointing straight up. Next take your chunk of hash and stick it on the needle or pin. Light it on fire for a second or two blow it out and place the glass on top. Once the glass is filled with smoke tilt the glass and suck up the smoke. This is how we use to smoke it back in the day. :hubba:

Great idea. I will definitely be trying that. Thanks TBG. Take care and be safe.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hash Under Glass

First you wanna stick your needle or pin through the cardboard. We like to use a cigar box. Don't stick it all the way through but almost all the way so it's pointing straight up. Next take your chunk of hash and stick it on the needle or pin. Light it on fire for a second or two blow it out and place the glass on top. Once the glass is filled with smoke tilt the glass and suck up the smoke. This is how we use to smoke it back in the day. :hubba:

Dang that brings back memories.....
With the bubble we've made, ya got to have a piece of glass! If it don't bubble, it ain't worth the trouble!!
However ya smoke it, as long as ya smoke it! :bong:

I tried the smoking hash under a glass thing a few times. I dont like it very much the smoke always tastes bad because its been in ther a few seconds.

I like to just take personal rips out of a pipe with a real small hole so the hash doesnt get sucked through that way you dont waste any hash trying to put it out after each hit off a bowl. Just my 2 cents

Pack some good green bud in your pipe, flatten a small piece of hash between your fingers and place it on top of the bud and light it up. It's what i call a parfait and the hash doesn't get sucked into the pipe.

If you use an EMPTY small box of matches, take out the "drawer" and push the pin through the top of the box and then put the drawer back in so that the bottom of the drawer is against the pin head, the pin stays in place easily and the entire match box fits under the glass.

This makes it so you can use it on anything you can put it on. Car hoods, record albums (that dates the hell outta me), magazines, books, your girlfriends belly (watch the lighter, no brush fires please), etc.

Awesome trip down memory lane, TBG !!!!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hash Under Glass

my best way to smoke hash is to mix it with tobacco even thogh i quite tobbaco but it alway nice to have some in a while with some hash.. if its pressed cut a small pice about half your small nail and open a half cigarate then try to use foil to burn the hash slightly (dont let it burn much) or you can stick the hash pice in a key, knife and burn it without foil but if you will use this method be carefull dont burn it.. if the pice is hot throw it on the tobbaco the rub it untill it seperates..

what's effective is to get a pin, pick up hash at the tip of it, light the middle part of the pin on fire (DO NOT LIGHT THE HASH ON FIRE, it's a waste), then magically, the hash slowly drips down, i usually sprinkle it over bud on a huge bowl, like a bong or pipe ;]

You can always try the hash sandwich. pack some weed then hash and then top it off with some more weed. now put that in your pipe ans smoke it!!

make sure to use a glass that you do not plan on using to drink from again because that residue from the hashish is messy stuff oily.................

i've made iso oil like 5 times and have gotten better everytime and probably think i got it where i want it now. but twice so far i've sprinkled bout a gram gramnhalf some shave on my plate when its bout 1/2 to 3/4 evaporated. then i let it continue evapin. and when finished and i go to scrape my plate wit razor blade it is more manageable and u can roll it in a ball and slice off a thin slice pack a lil weed in my bowl first then i take my slice of my "fruit" lol and i lightly try to loosen it a bit put it top the weed in my bowl then i fire away. also i dont have really any trouble with the opil pluggin my screen when heated up the oil. the last few hits in the bowl are pretty rank an rough but i deal wit it cuz it tears me up good lol. this way makes the oil product easier to store and manage.
i usually use bout 4-5 grams bud to make my iso is all. when i have to resort to say quarter bag of some brick or shwag i'll do this and a quarter here varies who u get from from 6 grams -8. so i take the 4-5 make iso take bout 1 gram to shake and mix wit oil and the other two or so i use to line bottom my bowls. its turns a quarter some dirty shwag into bout 3 good size bowls that pack one he*l of a buzz but myself alone i'll smoke off one standard size bowl for whole day. two rips does me goo wit this for bout 2-3 hours. makes the dirt worth smokin it lol

for the health reason, i coudlnt smoke tobbcco and resins, or hash or weed mixed, it hurt my lung so bad once i smoke bud right now I will cough every time its like people has plms with me for coughing cuz i cough loud, oh well, it helps me to get high than usually ... the best way for getting hash, I usually do scraping the pipes, and etc, mix with roaches, hit you right up good try with little bong real little bong will work

flatten a good size piece out, get one of those clear papers and put the flat hash on it, add kind bud, roll it up, and you got a hash joint!!!
this is not the "best" way to smoke hash but it sure is fun:D

The best way to smoke hash i learned was out of a 2 Liter pisser.

i just pinch a lil off, press it onto a bud, load the bud into the bong, and smoke away.. i tryed a few other ways that were just way 2 harsh for me

Latest posts

Back