What kind of plant is this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weed power

Reaction score
I just have a single plant inside a 3' by 3' grow box with 3 (100 watt compact soft white fluorescents) and 1 (100 watt red spectrum compact florescent) for a total of 4. I found the seed in a bag of "****" weed…ok it was half way decent smoke lol, but I have had better. Anyways I have been growing this plant for 3 weeks now on an 18/6 light schedule and I'm dying to know what kind of strand this is. If anyone has ideas of the type (strand) please post. I think it’s an indicia because of how broad the leafs are but that’s all I really know so far. Site Rules

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

AA_0808.jpg

AA_0809.jpg

AA_0810.jpg

huh weird i just recently grew one of them this year,, well i dont no if it was the same strain but it had leaves of three,,,, go to growing marijuana out doors forum and look for the topic>> leaves of three

Can't tell ya the name of the strain but she looks Indica dominant for sure. ;)

Latest posts

Back