what kind of problem is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skoomaman

Reaction score
this has happened to the 3rd set of leaves now, but it is not happening as quickly now because i am not using the nutrients anymore.

I've been vegging this for 71 days now just because i really cant have it flowering in my closet. How big is this plant going to get because i am planting it in my backyard and i dont want to get booked because of my neighbors.
right now it is 3feet tall.

If i plant this outside now it is a little to cold now could i just simply surround it with some poly-sheet, would that prevent frost? would it survive?

also can anybody tell my anything about this strain.

this has happened to the 3rd set of leaves now, but it is not happening as quickly now because i am not using the nutrients anymore.

I've been vegging this for 71 days now just because i really cant have it flowering in my closet. How big is this plant going to get because i am planting it in my backyard and i dont want to get booked because of my neighbors.
right now it is 3feet tall.

If i plant this outside now it is a little to cold now could i just simply surround it with some poly-sheet, would that prevent frost? would it survive?

also can anybody tell my anything about this strain.

here is a higher resolution
i31.photobucket.com/albums/c388/mo0c0w/DSCF0005-4.jpg

I guess someone has to do it and reply ...

How on earth are any of us going to be able to help you without pics?

this post messed up!
i didnt mean to post this
check out the other one

The other one?

I understand your frustration, but its pointless saying look at my other one.

There are over 16 thousand people here, you think people will search every post?

If you have a non understanding or a problem, then ask :)

:peace:

well if u go by rule of thumb, if you start flowering now about 9 foot but
:postpicsworthless:
i mean if its 3 foot now and only 3 sets of leaves something must be wrong, we need more input:)

edit:i saw the other post with the pics, looks to me like you need to do a lot of studying there are all kinds of grow tips in the indoor and outdoor growing sections. it tells you all you need to knowto get started but for starters more light and you have a bad streching problem also

You need to put more info about your set up. Soil, Nutes, Light cycle, PH watering cycle ect. But the 1st thing is it looks like you need more lights on it.That thing looks like it has stretched a little too much. When you put it outside it's going to vegg more and then when it starts to flower it can become 2 to 3 times bigger than it is now. So you should be careful putting it in your back yard. As far as strain no way of telling but it does look like it is sativa dominate. As far as frost you should wait till the weather warms up enough then set it out somewhere, good luck...take care..

Where is the pic? I cant seem to see it. Does anyone else?

skoomaman said:
this post messed up!
i didnt mean to post this
check out the other one

I couldnt find the picture, so I didnt see the plant. But I can tell you this: Moving the plant outside when it is used to inside will "shock" the plant (ANY kind of plant). Start it gradually to get used to sun by putting it in the shade for a couple of days, then move it to a place where it gets morning sun only for a few days, then finally, move the pot to full sun.
Also, if that sucker is three feet tall NOW, it will be six feet tall before it's done. Planting outside is tricky biz. The smell, for one thing. But at least do this: Gently try to gradually bend the plant over so it is growing more horizontally than sticking up six feet in the air. tie it down. The get some small white phony flowers at Walmart and wire the phoney flowers here and there on your "shrub". At least this will help disguise it. The smell...IF you have aa strong-smelling strain and the breeze blows the smell into a neighbor's yard, you're screwed. NEXT TIME order BCBIGBUD. It has virtually no smell, at all, but it is still damn fine weed.
Remember, if YOU can smell it, so can somebody else. You need to consider VERY carefully if haveing a few oz of dope is worth taking a bust for. If you decide to go for it, best of luck. If you dont, hey, chalk it up to experience and take what you've got, even if it hasnt flowered and boil the leaves in a quart of WHOLE milk (not skim or 2% because THC is fat soluble and needs the fat in whole milk). Boil it for an hour or so, then strain out the leaves. Drink 1/2 cup and you'll get plenty high. A quart makes lots of "doses". Now, it is going to smell some while it's boiling, but if you live alone and close the windows...or do your boiling in
the middle of the night.... Covering the pot helps, too.

Sometimes it's better to be safe instead of sorry.

can i just straight trim the top off now? will it branch out?

just the top looks to nice i dont want to cut it. lol

yeah the entire thing messed up with the pictures but here

Yes you can cut the top.
Yes it will make it bush.
You can also tie it down or bend some.
You have alot of reading to do. Less threads and posting, more grow journals, videos, and the grow bible. Go tto the main page and tear through everything but the forums. You need to get the basics down.

"The get some small white phony flowers at Walmart and wire the phoney flowers here and there on your "shrub". At least this will help disguise it."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe he should get some caladium leaves and wire them on, too!

Latest posts

Back