What Movie Are You Watching Tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chris1974 said:
I think you will enjoy it Stoney..... It reminds me of my own life story, my sister sent it to me years ago for my B Day, said it reminded her of me !
Finally got "Ledgends of the fall", chris. Anthony Hopkins gave a great performance, as did most of the other players in the movie.

The female lead had a very, very confusing life. Brad Pitt played a strange person in the plot. I think the movie was ok, but not one I'll watch again any time soon.

In real life, I'm a very loyal and totally trustworthy type of person, and I value those traits in others. The betrayal, lying and cheating in the movie was directly opposed to what I tolerate in my real life, so the plot was antagonistic in it's scope to me. It made me grit my teeth too much while watching the female lead jump from one Brother to the next, willy-nilly.

The Brothers lack of loyalty to each other was the other part that made me grit my teeth. If the writer was trying to show the characteristics of people that should NOT be reproduced, then the writer succeeded greatly.

For it's portrayal of real life situations, deceit and betrayal, I give the movie an outstanding 10 out of 10.

For enjoying the story itself, I give it a resounding Zero.

Slumdog Millionaire.
What a surprise to find it to be totally oscar worthy. I guess I judged it to be a feel good movie based on the advertisements but it was much much more intense and colorful than I'd assumed.
5 Stars and two thumbs up.
OHC

we are going to watch fallen right now...I LOVE that movie what a cast!!!

just got through with monsters vs. aliens. Perrty cool anime from dis. Bob rules!

My wife and I watched Gran Torino last night, what a disappointment... I'm a big C.Eastwood fan, love most of his stuff that I've seen but this was bad. It was like the whole movie was based around a list of bigoted remarks and racial slurs, and most of said remarks are sooo old and even corny that it was just awkward to watch. The storyline is layed out very early with no twists, and it ends just like you would expect.
1 star, 2 thumbs down

Watched a DVD Screener of Zombieland last night...not to bad...kept my interest almost the whole time...been doing a lot of Man vs Food through Netflix instant view...that is like the most awesome feature...and it's free....me and the wifey watched South Park episodes for a while last night too...almost pee'd myself at one point...

Time Bandits and Something Wicked this way comes.

Ooooh, no movie tonight--it's DEXTER night and I can't wait to see who he carves up next!

just watched HOMEGROWN with billybob thornton

there is an up and coming stoner flick called LEAVES OF GRASS , its about an oklahoma grower starring ed norton , keri russel , susan sarandon and maggie siff aka tara knowles from sons of anarchy . could be cool !

An Ivy League professor is lured back to his Oklahoma hometown, where his twin brother, a small-time pot grower, has concocted a scheme to take down a local drug lord.

release date dec 25th 2009

that sounds cool viper thanks...

saw the new terminator (salvation) and g.i.joe. Liked them both belive it or not. The terminator was good with awsome graphics and explosions, the gi. joe movie believe it or not was actually perrty darn good. Watch out for snake eye's. This guy is one bad mutha!

I havent seen gi joe yet played it all the times with my bro though...we had dugout dug into the earth water balloon grenades fun times..

watched the farm house this week..so trippy I want someone else to watch it and talk it over with me..

star trek was really good...and I never really liked the old shows..

g force was cute kind of funny.

the proposals scene with betty white dancing with sandra bullock is hilarious OMG...betty stole the movie as always...

puclic enemies was boring to me..hubby too.. and we love johnny and christian bale..

I was going to get the farmhouse, but we have my girlfriends daughter with us for the week, so I rented all kids movies...I'll get it after new years, cause I like movies with wierd twists. This is our line-up the new "night at the museum", the newest "Harry Potter", and the new "Ice Age" none of which really excite me, but what the heck...gotta keep the kid entertained. I liked the last Ice Age movie though, and the first Night at the museum was allright.

Latest posts

Back