what should i do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushkush1

Reaction score
well first i wanna say whats up to the forum. And everybody that is on. I am getting paid this week i get paid every two weeks about $430 with out O/T. i hate my job by the way lol. i have been smoking allmost everyday for about 5 months. but been smoking on and off since high school. i smoke about two blunts a day sometimes three on a bad day. i have been getting my bud from my brother in-law but the last couple off times ive been getting some dirt weed, i mean this stuff smell just like pepper the worst. but my cousin know a dealer who deliver's to you and when ever i call him i get two the three dubs aka 20 sacks. but i want my weed to last me for the two weeks, i have to wait to get my next check. so i was thinking of getting a 8th and two dubs, or a quarter and one dub. BTW this is some dank bud good smoke, Sour-d ,Granddaddy purp, OG kush, and bubba kush. so what do you think will hold me over to the ratio of blunts i smoke a day. and the price is good so any help. sorry for the long thread i am dry until i get paid this week so i have nothing else better to do but write long treads lol

I would spend money on lights and fans and free myself from the evil dealers. I havent bought in so long but I would get a half oz an not worry about dubs aka ripoff sacks ;)

well i live with my parents but i am trying to get some info together on a guerilla grow but that is another thread lol. the dubs around me are pretty good nice and fat and plus the dealer is really cool and know my cousin and i would not mind getting a half oz but i would like a bit of Varieties in my smoke ya know. its allways nice to have a good salad blunt. keep in mind that i do have rent to pay and other bills but not alot thank god.

lyfr said:
I would spend money on lights and fans and free myself from the evil dealers. I havent bought in so long but I would get a half oz an not worry about dubs aka ripoff sacks ;)

and thanks for the quick reply

215 weekly? man, i see why you gotta live at home with the parents. farm wages pay more than that.
i'd also go with a half oz. you won't have to blaze up as much with some better dank. and the buzz will stay with u longer.

i agree with banjo,buy quantity and buy good sheet and it will last longer.thats the honor in growing your own.you always have some and it is better than anything you can buy off the streets.it kinda spoils you.i know it has me.when i an around friends and someone pulls out a joint,i pass.they look at me kinda funny.but its hard to smoke that crap anymore,when you've got the best at home.i do on occassion give a joint or 2 to my friends and they wonder where the heck i get it,lol

kushkush1 said:
well i live with my parents but i am trying to get some info together on a guerilla grow
I must say, I admire you respecting your parents by not growing at their house:) To many people think guerrilla growing is hiding your plants in parents yard/closet(yes, even though it's in your room it's their closet)

banjobuzz said:
215 weekly? man, i see why you gotta live at home with the parents. farm wages pay more than that.
i'd also go with a half oz. you won't have to blaze up as much with some better dank. and the buzz will stay with u longer.

yeah man i am trying to get a way better job tyring to move out i got moved out of my old position thus less money

lyfr said:
I must say, I admire you respecting your parents by not growing at their house:) To many people think guerrilla growing is hiding your plants in parents yard/closet(yes, even though it's in your room it's their closet)

lol my mom smokes as well, and i bet if i asked her to grow she would let me lol as long as i dont sell on the street but i am not putting all my eggs into one basket. but any more thoughts on my question it would be of much help.

kushkush1 said:
lol my mom smokes as well, and i bet if i asked her to grow she would let me lol as long as i dont sell on the street but i am not putting all my eggs into one basket. but any more thoughts on my question it would be of much help.
I like variety too, how bout 4 eighths of different flavors at the half oz price:confused:

i bet that would sound really weid over the phone lol....but i guess i can try that. any other thoughts on my ???

well i got my smoke today well some it that is getting more tommorrow well i got 3 dubs for 50 and i will get a Q for 50, trust me its some dank stuff. but the stuff i got today was super dank wish i could take pics

Latest posts

Back