What strain should I buy? Muahaha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowinGreen

♥ ςticky icky
Reaction score
Hey everyone- I haven't bought seeds for awhile and I have decided to take advantage of this crazy freebie give-a-way the 'tude is doing.

Can someone suggest to me a good strain for around $50?

I am continually growing Aurora Indica and AK48 so it would be cool to find a strain that compliments those two.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Well you guys weren't much help, but I order a pack of Wonder Woman and Blue Mystic and am getting 5 freebies, awww yeahh.

I entered Attitude through the above banner and ordered, so hopefully MP gets some $$

:headbang:

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Order Inventory:

Purchased:
Product: Nirvana Seeds Wonder Woman
Product: Nirvana Seeds Blue Mystic

Freebies:
Product: UFO # 1 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush Feminized
Product: UFO#2 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized
Product: FREE Green House Seeds Bubba Kush Feminized
Product: FREE Green House Seeds Kings Kush Feminized
Product: FREE Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized

God I feel like a little kid on Christmas :hubba:
[/FONT]

Yo long time no see....how hve you been? Nice strain choices...I want to get in on the freebies as well but the tude does not hve what i want...c99

Hamster Lewis said:
Yo long time no see....how hve you been? Nice strain choices...I want to get in on the freebies as well but the tude does not hve what i want...c99

Hey Lewis- it has been awhile. I've been good, just real busy with work and finishing up school this semester. I'll be moving into a new house soon, but things should start to chill out after that.

I'm real excited to try this Wonder Woman- I've heard quite a few good things about it so far. And I've always wanted to try Blue Mystic- hopefully I will be lucky and get a good pheno. I would love some C99 too, but I have come to the conclusion that I am a cheap bastard hahaha

What do you got going right now?

Ham...don't know if this will help you or not, but I know that you are a fan of Subcools stuff. His Vortex is made with genius and c99 (genius is c99 genetics to) But if your looking for straight c99 f2's I think you either have to go with Joey, or Gypsy Nirvana right now....good luck on the search!

Growin Green.....congrats on the purchase! They all sound nice!

legalize_freedom said:
Ham...don't know if this will help you or not, but I know that you are a fan of Subcools stuff. His Vortex is made with genius and c99 (genius is c99 genetics to) But if your looking for straight c99 f2's I think you either have to go with Joey, or Gypsy Nirvana right now....good luck on the search!

Growin Green.....congrats on the purchase! They all sound nice!

Thanks Bro...I wld prefer to go with Joey Weeds c99...I had thought Attitude carried his beans but I was sadly mistaken...I was trying to avoid the whole sending a Money Order thing with Hemp Depot...

ive heard so many people talk about c99 and this joey guy... i would love to try c99 out. so where does joey keep his beans.

have you seen my beans?

hempdepot.ca/ put 3 w's in front of that. They are the only ones I know of that carry Joey Weed seeds. I'm loving what I grew from him!

legalize_freedom said:
hempdepot.ca/ put 3 w's in front of that. They are the only ones I know of that carry Joey Weed seeds. I'm loving what I grew from him!
LF did you see the subcool video of his joey weed c99 grow? Nice looking plant...I got the okay to order the c99 from the boss...uh I mean wife...lol

Latest posts

Back