What to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenmary87

Reaction score
I have some seeds that I stashed from really good weed that I bought before I was growing. However, I have some White widow seeds as well that I bought. I know what to expect with height and such with the White Widow . However, I'm not sure about the other seeds. I wasn't that impressed by the White Widow high. But it was my first time growing so yeah. Which ones do you think I should plant? Is there anyway someone can tell what strain the plant will be by the seed?
Thank you
Queeny

I dont think you can tell by just the seed..I think skunk seeds are bigger than usual?

You can't really tell by the looks of the plant either.
If I were you, I'd stick with the White Widow. As you said, it was your first time growing.. as you get to know the plant, and how much nutrients it tolerates, the high should improve. Save the bagseed for another time. :batman:

To be honest if you weren't impressed with the White Widow high I think you might've missed a step in the growing/harvesting/drying/curing phases. White Widow is known to be one of the most potent strains of MJ available, and I can't imagine it don't anything short of knocking you off your feet! :D

Keep in mind that it was you're first grow. In my first grow, I harvested 3 weeks early because I was far too greedy and didn't get anything worth smoking out of it because of that! :aok:

Why don't you do a half and half grow? Just mark the pots clearly so you know which strain is which. And this time, post a grow journal so experienced growers around here can help you with any questions you might have. Growing Good MJ is anything but easy, and requires a tremendous amount of patience.

Latest posts

Back