What would you do??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
Im in the last week or 2 of growing and i was thinking about changin my lights.

The setup i have now is on the first pic, Its a pearl drop greenhouse bulb with the reflector built in.

The second pic is what im thinking of doing today, I have a normal sausage bulb (whatever there called!!lol) its brand new and i think it will perform better than the other one!!...So basicly i wanted to hang it between the plants (see second picture) so the bottom buds and the whole plant get more light!!

What do you guys think??

P.S Sorry for the crappy pictures its not best my work!! lol

RAD

light1.JPG

light2.JPG

as long as you keep the temps under control, it can do no harm.:tokie: :) :tokie:

Yeah i can keep the temps the same cuz i wanna take that pearl out of there...But will it even be beneficial to do this setup??

why not do side and top lighting? Thats what I'm going to do in my closet. I'm going to hook up cfl's in the side of my closets angled at the mid/bottom of the sides of the plants to penitrate light to the lower and midsections of the plants and have shop lights over top to give the tops/top mid sections light.

RAD said:
Yeah i can keep the temps the same cuz i wanna take that pearl out of there...But will it even be beneficial to do this setup??
Yeah man, it`s givin` em more light to photosynthesize.more light getting to the lower areas of the plant will be benneficial.
But, you would be better off doing the "sea of green" method, more plants and more bud.Unless you`re space limited?:cool:

if you have the top light still then it will raise your plant up but just having that diagram (2ndlight) will more than likely bend the plants towards each other if not careful , stick with a top light & middle/bottom ones

I would agree with Uk1. Either stick with the light you have now or combine both. Hanging the light in the middle isn't a good idea. You want loads of light for your main buds on top. Peace

Latest posts

Back