What your Pile looks like.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zip as far as the tar....yeah we ended up haveing to mix a little bit of fresh weed in with the roach weed to get them to burn after a few "generations"

Pencil I still have one of those metal chamber pipes...lol...I don't keep weed in it though, I think it has an extra screen or 2 in there, I haven't used it in awhile.

i was thinking that too zip.
i've never made bubble. but made some iso oil with roaches.. and i didn't make it twice if that's any indication ;) lol

The bubble only has trichomes, no leaf, no charring. I have only done it twice now, but I liked it.

zipflip said:
dude, i couldnt imagine how awful iso oil from roaches would taste :rofl: i bet every last bit a tar and everything is dissolved by the alcohol and put into the end mix too . oh man that dont sound good LOL.
how was it :aok:
about as good as you would imagine :rofl: (like i said, i only made it once ;) )

zipflip said:
but does any residual tar taste etc get thru to finished product. thas wat i was more thinkin of was teh taste of it.

Not really. Just tastes like hash to me.

my dad doesnt smoke, but when i was a teenager he had a huge roach collection... you see, i would smoke Joints in my bedroom and throw the roaches out a hole in my bedroom screen, he would collect them all up off the front lawn and put them in a jar in his shed, wich i would later steel from him LOL (kids) he never said anything to me just kept puttin them in the jar,
we get a good laugh about it now,

It takes all kinds. Never heard of mixing with tobacco before.... and I don't care to try the bong water. but.....

I don't mind admitting I love roach joints. If it's good smoke, the roach is the best part. 10-12 good roaches and I've saved the best for last if it's good smoke to start with... but I don't have endless supplies as others do.
Hat's off to those that donate to a friend....

HippyInEngland said:
Here in the UK we smoke differently.

It is a mix of tobacco and MJ, the top 3/4 is loaded with the mix and the roach end is just tobacco.

So yes, they get thrown away.

I know we are unusual in the way we smoke and the rest of the world smokes neat MJ.
I think mixing with tobacco is more of a European thing, we do it here in southern Europe as well and I know from personal experience that at least some in the north do it too - the German, the Dutch & the Swedish.

Not sure about others though, these are facts discussed with friends I've got in these countries.

HippyInEngland said:
Here in the UK we smoke differently.

It is a mix of tobacco and MJ, the top 3/4 is loaded with the mix and the roach end is just tobacco.
:peace:

I never had tried that before and I would think that would taste Nasty.
If you do it that way, then do you smoke out in public or share that cig-weed joint with others, Like we do in the USA.?

Have a Filter on that.?? Can't imagine you get high that way..:eek:

Roaches are a given to those that are in need, but most of the time it ME that smokes them up at the end and the different in taste as I bowl it or roll it or Bong it, it all goes to the Head and Body...!!!:fly:

I too keep my roaches, why would you not. I'm sure there will be a time in need 4 those nasty little buggers! might not taste that great but sure does the job :D

About the mj and tob mix i have tried it several times its not that bad, would not make a habit of it, but im sure i could cut down on my cig smoking and save sum money with this method.:ccc:
krazy, from teh south

If you roll a blunt from a genuine cigar, aren't you smoking tobacco wrapper?

Smoked hash with some German guys in the late '70's. They loaded the bowl with Kool cig tobacco and put the hash on top. Not my huckleberry.

I put the cigs down a couple of years back after 40 plus years of puffing them, so I'm scared to death of tobacco.

zipflip said:
i would think that woudl be harsh as hell with hash on top menthol tobacco of all things :eek:

how did you ever do it man?
props for quitting btw FOR SURE! :aok:

As far as I was concerned, putting fine Govt. stamped Leb hash in anything is heresy. Yeah, it tasted more like a Kool than hash.

Chantix, Zip. The stuff works. I should know, I quit twice using it. This time it looks like it stuck. My mom's entire family grew cig tobacco in S. Georgia--I don't remember not smoking--so it was a real bee-ach. Chantix isn't a nicotine replacement. It does something magical to the receptors and you really don't care if you smoke or not. Also, torching a big fatty for a cig substitute works wonders--I'm still doing that on a daily basis.:D

i'm with you there zip.
my bro quit last year on those pills.. but i don't need to be taking any more pills than i already am. ;)

i might get one of those E-cigarettes though. tried one the other day, and they actually seem like they could help you cut back.
it gives you nicotine, but more-so it gives you something to smoke. i'm sure most smokers know half the batte is the physical one. so many times i light up, not even 'needing' one.

You HAVE to roll the charred end in your fingers and knock the burned up crap off before you smoke. Keeping the ash on takes all the joy out of smoking.

For you guys talking about quitting. I got some chewable pill/tablet things at a vitamin store called Stop-It Smoking (if you can't find these, they are all very similar. Anyway, the pills killed all my desire and I haven't smoked in 5 or 6 months

Zipper, I respect you for not veiwing pills lightly. Hell, I won't even take an aspirin unless I've got a fever and chills, and then I usually don't. No, my herb is all I usually need. Like many here, I've been prescribed everything from Wellbutrin to Zaney bars over the years, and none of it helped me one iota. Turns out, I wasn't as crazy as I was sick. And that's the issue I have with pills--the medical community is pretty sure that there is a magic bullet for all your ills if they can just figure out which one to prescribe for you. That's total and complete baloney.

I'm not sure something like Chantix is worse than nicotine as far as altering your mind--ever quit for a few days and smoked a cig? You get dizzy as hell for a few minutes.

Zyban/Wellbutrin: no good for smoking cesation/no good for anxiety/only good for Big Pharma (Did you know that Zyban cost twice what Wellbutrin cost but they, as you said, are the same pill?).

Here's how I understand Chantix: Say you have a cup that holds your desire to smoke a cigarette. When you smoke, this cup fills up and you are satisfied (your addiction is satiated for the moment). Or, if you take a Chantix, it fills that cup like a cig does, and you are satisfied. It's not nicotine, so you don't remain an addict while taking it. And, you can take it while you're still smoking and you won't get nicotine poisoning. It never affected my brain outwardly at all.

It's not something you take the rest of your life either. The first time I quit using Chantix, I stopped taking it too soon and fell back on the sword. The second time, I kept taking it for a good month after I'd quit smoking. That will be 2 years ago this spring--Yee-friggin-haw!

Man, not to sound like the poster-boy for any drug, but I'd like to see everyone nicotine free. That crap is straight up poison(seriously, it's poison--the pest control outfits used to use it to kill bugs but in concentrated form it's too dangerous for human contact).

Good luck either way with quitting. There is only one other method I know that is totally foolproof: get your biggest and baddest buddy to right hook you in the chops everytime you light one up.:rolleyes:

zipflip said:
ya know that wat alot of people been sayin to me, is this chantix stuff.

Hay zip I done the chantix thing and I can say if you have any stress then You won't be able to quite and the hardest thing is having people you know come by or go out is the hardest thing to over come..

Will Power ( Spinach)
Stress free ( in this world)
Plug your nose ( When out in Public) Stinky
Hard Candy ( Rott teeth out)
Kids ( Shove in Closet)
Better half ( Sock is Plug and rope to hang)

I found that this helps to quite smoking and after you think your in the clear, you find yourself with a cig between your finger..

It the Hardest thing to do is QUITE.

zipflip said:
goin to jail always worked for me too LOL
!"

Yep there yea go Jail that always Help! Not what the first thing you do when getting out.? Light one up..;)

Been there and done that.! Don't work but it give yea a Nice Record to play..

I always found staying quit was harder than quitting.

But without the right frame of mind and positive attitude, you're doomed no matter what sort of pill you take.

No roaches here as I usually smoke from a pipe or bong. If I did smoke joints, I'd probably only save them if I was getting low on my stash.

Latest posts

Back