What your Pile looks like.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... your tellin me...LOL
thast my main problem with the whole quitting thing.
i have bad anxiety too so that makes it a nightmare tryin to quit.

Zip, have you considered the patch? I know it is pricey...but dang, I almost got addicted to them! I loved the nicotine high/affect I got so much, I had to put that them down (patches are a much better clean nicotine high/affect than I ever could get from a cig).......I mean, I stepped down faster than the program they outline. Watching my dad quit his 60+ year habit by dying of lung/heart problems also helped a bunch too. I quit many times over the years, this time, I am still hoping I have it right.

Good luck to you.

the patch only works if you use two.. one over each eye so you can't find your smokes ;) :rofl:
i'm not big on the patch or gum because i still smoked while using them, and that's not good (like i said for me it's more the physical addiction)

Jeez, guys, I think we totally hijacked FlyingHigh's thread for a cigarette break.

Sorry, sir.

I just toss my roaches. Once they're too hot to hold, out the window they go. I got enough fresh green to go around so I chose not to deal with it.

But then I have been known to throw hoards of popcorn buds in the woodstove after a big od harvest, just to get rid of stems and twigs....

There's no telling how much pocorn bud I have thrown in the garbage once it's in a vacuum cleaner bag..:rolleyes:

Never seems to fail. Once you have more than can be easily dealt with you start to not care so much. Of course now making hash seems would have been a better choice...

NV...I have the HARDEST time tossing pot, it has taken three years of growing seriously to finally be able to throw away old pot.

I am getting better at it tho.... I try to give all I can away first tho.....

Zip, there has to be a great I WANT TO QUIT, to actually go thru all the HUGE hassel and pain of quiting. I always recommend quiting cigs.....and I think I have quit five to ten times in my life.....a few times for years at a time, but NEVER have I been as resolute as this time.

nvthis said:
There's no telling how much pocorn bud I have thrown in the garbage once it's in a vacuum cleaner bag..:rolleyes:

Never seems to fail. Once you have more than can be easily dealt with you start to not care so much. Of course now making hash seems would have been a better choice...

LOL, I'm just as guilty (specially if it's a grow that I wasn't happy with :rolleyes:) I do the same thing. Since all I grow is pretty much headstash I start 'overlooking' the PITA things, specially when there's another LB.+ in the tent. I did save some trim/popcorn budz in hope to make some hash...:rolleyes:.. someday...

As for the roach question, I save mine, but they are more like half joints that I may or may not come back to (unless they are in my truck ashtray, then they get tossed when they are useless). I still have my Proto Pipe from back in the day that was my main piece.

Latest posts

Back