What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should check out the recipes and try eatables. Or vaping. I would def. quit smoking. Feel better bro. PEACE!

Well everyone....I'm back!

Hospital wasn't nice to me, was in 3 over the last week+, had a nice ambulance transfer for emergency hernia surgery which also stopped the nausea....seems the immense pain will cause that? WOW! Am home and resting, trying to keep off the pain meds and stick to mmj...working ok, but OUCH!

Step one, fix what ails me...done! Next step, see the lung guy...

Oh...and with NO INS, you can bet I'm in a world of financial trouble. I see a bill coming soon...likely 10's of 1000's We're looking into workman's comp since I hurt myself at work which is cause of hernia. Praying at this point.

Hang in there Roddy.Glad that part is over for you. Sorry you have had to go through this.

And the garden Roddy ? Hope that someone is taking care of hers. Best and fast recovery :aok:

Garden is under control, all gals and clones are healthy! :) Gotta love friends and family! No pain meds since 2am, feeling good, thinking I can **** this. hmmmm....shoulda said "Richard"...maybe? :D

I was able to make it up to the veg room, all looking great! plenty of happy, healthy plant life in there. No clue on the budding gals as yet, lights are out now and the stairs to those are nearer a ladder than actual stairs...will try tonight.

Glad too hear things are looking better Roddy, hope they continue that way.

Looking much better each day, dman...THANKS!!!

Made my way downstairs today, all I can say is WOW! There's a sea of green budding beauties, all very happy looking! I will try to get some pics tomorrow at lights out time, but it'll be 5:30am Yes, I need to change the time now that I am disabled and not needing such early times.

First hospital bill came today...so did the workmen's comp package. I guess the hernia (pain) was the cause of my nausea, so all this will be covered by WC...what a relief!

2 thumbs up bro!!! im glad your not stuck with the bill! stay chilled and get better fast to get lots of pics of those girls

Harvested an Orange Bud and a Kandy Kush last night, hanging to dry now!! :)12 gals of various strain in basement, no clue what is where at the moment and not concerned enough to do a lot of bending and moving....not in proper health anyway! I am not even allowed to pick up a gallon of milk right now (5# max)...that's rough!

I'll ry to get pics at lights on...5:30,,,,if home from the doc!

THANKS BHO!! Feeling better every day, taking it slowly though!

Here's some fresh pics of the gals in the basement, all are very nice and healthy save one which looks to be underfed...fixing this issue! :)

DSCF1459.JPGDSCF1460.JPGDSCF1462.JPGDSCF1463.JPG

I have been playing with my own soil mixes and think I have found the one that keeps the gals very happy throughout, one gal seems more needy though, she's in the far left corner...likely not noticeable, sorry. I've not checked which strain she is, but know she (as are all others in here) is a clone...

All are in their 4th week or so in budding, all are really starting to form the buds! Since I have been loving how others' grows look so nice and neat (not a bunch of bushy monsters), I decided to clean up the bottom branches of all these, they're really looking happy I did! :)

Just noticed I didn't change the tag on bottom, these are not all OG, some likely are though!

:cool: Thanks for the visit Roddy ,might i say yours look lovely too, the whole room full of them that is.:eek:

Let me also ask a sorta silly ?? . Is OG the same as 'larry's? or are larrys a specific name for a specific kush? Got to brush up on some growin names for strains and stuff, i just figured out how to grow em , not what they are yet lol

:ciao: Rosie!!

Hey Solanero!! Actually, this is OG Kush from Reserva Privada, Larry's OG is another strain or variant. And nah, not a silly question! :) The only silly question is that not asked, my friend!!

Harvest report....OG Kush brought in 87grams, the Acapulco Gold brought in133grams. The OG, while not even jarred yet, has the typical OG smell and is already great smoke taste and high wise! Haven't ventured to the APG yet, but imagine it's great as well. Jars jars everywhere, now to let them cure a month or so before distributing to my patients!

Not the biggest of harvests, but all good bud! What wasn't as good is going into the freezer for hash, looks like an oz of each!

Roddy, only you could go through all of that, have surgery on a hernia, and STILL pull of an amazing grow. Im praying for something half as good as your stuff man even WITHOUT a problem :p

Green Mojo all around man. Use some of that growing skill and focus it on your body now that your grow is pretty much done.

Hope youre feeling a lot better!!

Hey DS, THANKS for the kind words, my friend!!

Never done, this is a perpetual grow, there's currently 12 babes in the basement waiting for sunrise lol. There's also a dozen or so more in the veg room, all are between 2' and 2.5' tall...all clones! :)

My next start will be from seeds (about 7 of them, at least), I have 4 OG seed and 3 LSD seed I want to grow out and see if there aren't better pheno to make my moms!

How long do you veg them Roddy ?

Congrats the basement looks happy :cool:

Latest posts

Back