What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't really been keeping track, BHO, but I'd guess around 2 months. The gals upstairs (veg) are due to be topped and lollipopped, then moved a week or two later to the pantry (bud room #2) until the basement is ready for them...clones will also be taken, of course.

My next move is proper ventilation for the pantry, winter is coming and I should be able to run 2 bud rooms fairly easily....meaning I can better keep up with my patients! Pantry is smaller, only around 8-10 plants will fit (full-sized).

Kittens and veg 007.JPGKittens and veg 008.JPGKittens and veg 009.JPG

Pictures of the vegging gals, most of these are OG clones. Notice I am lacking light just a bit lol, I took 6 to the pantry to start budding right after pictures were taken. I need one more 8 bulb T5 to really set this up right....

What's not shown is my cloner and some started clones which would be to the left under a 4bulb T5 which forms the other side of this U of lights.

how often are you able to harvest Roddy?

THANKS guys!

She's a jungle alright! Most have been topped and lollipopped and are ready to rock and roll. All are around 2' tall, perfect size for my rooms, although I've grown a 6' (was tricky, let me tell you).

If I only run the one room, every 2 months give or take. I am planning on running the pantry all winter, so monthly is hoped for.

Basement Gals 001.JPG This is the view of my "room" with the tarps down, there's currently 12 gals in there.

Basement Gals 002.JPG Buds buds everywhere....some really pretty nugs growing here!

Basement Gals 003.JPG More nugs, these are really thickening up now. I should have put something in to show size, but they are around pill bottle size tall and around at this point...and frosty!

Basement Gals 007.JPG Another budling, this one a bit less developed. AStill nice and frosty here, an OG if I remember correctly.

With the tarps in place, the room is tightly enclosed and white on 2 sides...silver on the other two (working on it, a bit slower due to health lol), the very bottom is left open to allow good airflow, an exhaust fan not pictured really keeps the room windy! The 3 1000w cooltubes are great, fit right up there nicely leaving me more room than the hoods did.

Dr. Livingstone I presume...ha ha. That is a nice jungle Roddy.

LOL yes, it truly is a jungle! Gotta love it though, looking better every day!

I took the new gals from the pantry down to the basement, figured I could squeeze them in and save on electricity...put them on the shelf along the far wall, they're getting HUGE and will need to go to floor tonight!

I'll try to remember more pics tonight or tomorrow!

Also, plans are to start a mostly seed grow for the next batch, the OG and a few others will get started soon...well, not very since my cloner is maxed out and I'd likely go well over my limit if I did both right now....

Dam Roddy...Things are looking Great man...keep up the great Work...

take care and be safe

:watchplant:

Very nice Roddy, that first pic in post 409!! great shot, shows your very even canopy.

THANKS Dman!

That's no easy task (as I'm sure you know), none of those are on anything, they're all the same height....give or take! Looking at that pic, imagine a concrete "shelf" about knee high (to me, 2' or so) in the very back (or far side under the window). This is where I placed the new gals, they're already taller than the others and will go to floor tonight!

edited to make some sense of my ramblings...

I've pretty much decided to stay int eh basement, no pantry at this time...maybe in the dead of winter, but not right now! The temps are easy to manage in the basement, the lighting height issue has been fixed with the cooltubes and airflow is great...almost optimal conditions down there and the gals are loving it! Truly, won't have to run heat or AC year round down there, gotta love it!

Cloner somehow became clogged overnight, a few sad looking gals in there....think they'll rebound though!

Doc appt today, said the operation went well, all ok...then in comes the nurse with some papers and the doc starts asking me if I ever get heartburn. Starts pointing at this chart of a stomach and such....and said the "C" word. Can a guy ever catch a break? Now, this after taking my kitten to the vet, being charged $188 to be told to take her home and hope. She's dying right now.

Some days you just feel like you've been kicked in the nads, you know...

I hear ya Roddy. All I can say is hang in there. I've had so much stuff happen to me in the last 3 yrs. I just can't believe it sometimes. Thought about checking out a couple weeks ago. It certainly helps if you have someone to talk to. PM me if you feel the need. I'm a good listener. Take care bro. PEACE :)

THANKS PP, and never feel you should check out, my friend! I am also here, I may be a basket case, but I'm always here to listen!

Hey BHO, THANKS!! The kitten passed away in my arms, I can't get past the vet sending her home to suffer like that. Bad night, but we only grow stronger from our experiences.

OK, garden has become quite big, might have to fire up the pantry for a few weeks just to make room in the veg area. I'm looking at 3 to 5 weeks (depending on strain lol...which are several) before harvest...and harvest is really looking NICE!! Will get pics again soon, but after a trip to the dr and vet yesterday, a trip to the eye dr today, I am quite sore and not really wanting to brave the "ladder".

Patients got their shares today, we're sitting on a couple 3 or so oz of 2 month cured OG and LSD....NICE!

Roddy's veg room has overgrown it's ability, I moved 9 plants down to the pantry for a 3 week stay! This should get them good and budding while allowing the basement to finish...or enough to move some in which will then open space for the ones remaining in veg. All are 2.5' tall and around same width.

2 are Pineapple Express, 2 OG Kush and I didn't check the rest (not supposed to be lifting or moving things this size yet, was watching the tags as they passed by me into the room)

Veg room is now going through changes...cloner is being emptied, clones planted and veg room reloaded! A day of work, some of which I can actually do!! :)

Latest posts

Back