What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awesome roddy lol. I wish meds lasted so long round here:hubba:

I love to find something I stashed away and forgot about. It's usually when I run out, I go hunting for something and get a good surprise. Looking good Roddy, Peace bro.

Hey LJ, PP!! Glad you guys stopped in!

Couldn't stand how good the GWS smells each time I burp it so had to test it out a bit more, WOW. This is a strong high, leaves me a bit confused at times (this isn't easy for someone who smokes as I do)...and the OB is right there with it as far as high! Both taste great too, it's a good feeling to get it this right even when being impatient! :)

I have a few more GWS downstairs including the 6' behemoth I snapped accidentally....

do you jar you're dank right off the stalk?:eek: thats the quickest way to get mold set in da bud. we hang dry with fan gently blowing for about three-four days, brown bag for a week, then jar/burp...maybe i read it wrong?

congrats on some fresh harvest bud roddy. i love me some fresh bud.:icon_smile:

THANKS Irish, this stuff will cure a good month before smoking! Yes, straight from the stalk after a few days of hanging lol. :) No worries, I follow Hick's curing guide almost to the T!!

Looking at more harvests in the next few days, these will continue for a few weeks. Good thing too, the next batch of gals are impatient LMAO!

The basement is really working well too, Irish! I'm waiting on a friend to wire it up for more lights/equipment so I can expand! I can triple my room size in the basement (with the purchase of more lights lol) and really have some fun!

Been a busy busy man since around noonish yesterday, plant cutting time! Only took 2 more as I don't like to leave them hanging and not trimmed up fr too long and I was working mainly alone for a change...OUCH!

Cut was one Red Diesel and a mystery gal, the tag fell of at some point. The Red Diesel has baseball sized buds all atop the many cola-like branches, should be a good producer and, judging by smell and trich amount, should be a heavy high! The MYSTERY gal is covered with reddish orange hairs, her buds are a bit under-formed due to her being undernourished when brought down to bud...didn't realize it until started losing leaves...OUCH! Her buds are rock solid and heavy though...and covered with frost!

Looks like a busy day ahead as well....yikes!

Will get some soon, camera was given to my son and has yet to return. Maybe my old camera is here somewhere....

THANKS Hemper, almost done with the trimming...for today LMAO

After spending all this time trimming, seeing all the buds and getting a rough idea what the harvest will weigh, I can do nothing but smile ear to ear after leaving the bud room just now!! After quick drying a bud from the Red Diesel, I can do nothing but sit here in a fog with that same ear to ear smile :) I figure to fill about 3 half gallon mason jars with this go, not thinking I have enough jars for the rest downstairs...whatever shall I do :rofl:

I almst forgot about the 3 OG seedlings, 2 have grown 2 sets of leaves and has the 3rd starting, the other one is a little smaller, like the runt of the litter! All look good and will move up to the 1gal tubs soon!

Roddy said:
Cut was one Red Diesel and a mystery gal, the tag fell of at some point. The Red Diesel has baseball sized buds all atop the many cola-like branches, should be a good producer and, judging by smell and trich amount, should be a heavy high!

Goes to show you, you can't always listen to the reviews as i had read several ppl unhappy with their red diesel . Sounds like a beautiful strain to me, good job Roddy

I've got 2 more down there, one is a different pheno. Will report on them soon as well. The one that's the same pheno as this one also has big bulbous buds on her!

THANKS Sol, good to see you stop in!

Well, sad news here...the stretch pheno orange bud (the one I snapped while tying down) hermied. He/she has nanners in a few of her young buds, I guess the stress of snapping a few weeks in was too much?

Will be chopping it down when the kid gets here to bring it up from basement....

lol THANKS Hemper...that's life, my friend!

Decided this Red Diesel was ready to go, so cut her, THEN remembered my camera was back home....ooops! Here's the pics I did take:
DSCF1506.JPGDSCF1505.JPGDSCF1507.JPGDSCF1509.JPG

Her buds are rock hard and solid, she's got some heft to her for certain! I'm quite happy with this one!

Almost forgot, jarred up the previous Red Diesel and MYSTERY....Red Diesel came in at a nice 105 gr while the MYSTERY came in with a small 77gr. A little less than I had hoped, but not bad at all! Jars are filling fast...as is the safe LOL! Time for a gun safe!

After a few weeks or so cure, I'll test these out!

Trimmed up all the latest RD, she's hanging to dry now! Very happy with that babe! 1 more RD in the basement, as well as about 9 other gals finishing up soon!!

Nice yields roddy :) You need any help "testin" those out just holler.:48:

Heya Jack, THANKS for stopping in!! Sure, :48: this OG while we wait for the cure!!

The white Widow got the chop tonight, her tight buds are all frosty good looking! Getting ready to trim her down and let her hang. Several more are closing in on finish, this is an exciting time! Pics of the WW coming shortly!

Red Diesel is trimmed and hanging, she'll really be a nice smoke!

Latest posts

Back