What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought down a 5' beauty; Orange Bud, wow, she's stinky sweet! 8 main cola spears each with a 20oz sized cola bud, tons of secondary buds and whatnot...bet she's a good 5oz of heavily haired dank! Beauty of her is, she's nearly trimmed down already and I've only spent about an hour on her!! SWEET!!!!

That lanky PE has about a week or less, judging by the trichs...

Sounds good Roddy Looking forward to seeing that PE come down a strain I'm quite interested in lately.

I just lit a joint of a few weeks cured PE, the first I cut down this harvest and I must say...WOW!! Breath-taking (literally), I coughed a good amount and am now stoned out of my mind...wake and bake with flavor!! :) This stuff is a bit more "potent" than the first PE I ever grew, the expansion in the lungs is much stronger too, gotta love it!

Hey Roddy, how's that orange bud taste? I've been looking at that one lately. Hope everything is going well for you and your family. We're getting closer to MMJ in Ohio, :D hopefully by this time next year I will be planting some of the strains that I can only dream about right now. :icon_smile: Take care bro. PEACE!!

OB is a nice fruity taste, a great social smoke! She's been one of my staples for some time now, going to phase her out though in favor of mostly Kush strains!

All is well here, my friend, THANKS for asking! How about with you and yours? I bet you are chomping at the bit to pass that mmj law and get the show on the road!! Until then, stay safe and high!!

Checking the clones this morning, I noticed one is already sprouting roots!! :) The OG gals are bigger now, ready to take a few more clones off and maybe top them a bit more, they should have a few weeks or more before budding (by looks of the filled room and the waiting gals in veg....ouch). Oh well, means they'll be beasts, I've been topping them alot and they're really getting "fat"!!

The Orange Bud is about ready to jar, will either jar tonight or tomorrow morning...I'd bet she's under average, but I've been fooled before lol

There's 3 more ready to come up very soon, including the lanky PE, this harvesting doesn't seem to end lmao. Then, a few weeks and we continue on....SWEET!! I desperately need one more bud room, wish the electrician would stop dragging arse and get it done already!!

Awsome Roddy, as much trimming as you do, you must have some super sizzors -- what do you use?

Actually, Hemper, I rarely use scissors these days, I manicure the buds by hand, picking the leaves off. Takes a bit longer and is more of a chore, but the buds are pristine when I finish!

Man, the stuff I'm smoking these days really makes me stoned, is getting progressively better with each harvest!

Do you scrape your sticky fingers and save it for special ocassions? :)

I just got my fiskers #5 (2) They trim my beard nicely -- hope they work on the weed as well. lol

Yeah, I know. I said the PE and a few others would be coming down or would already be down....taking a break! :D :D They're close, could be any day now!

The vegging gals....wow! Applying all the skills I've learned from here has paid off well, the bushy beasts should do me well! Hard to imagine this being only my second year of actual growing, THANKS everyone!

Whew, I knew I would speak too soon!! Down came the Vanilla Kush tonight, my badly blistered fingers are sticky as all get out (rubbing the finger hash off too aggressively leads to blistered and torn skin...OUCH). Did end up with a gram and a half of the brown sticky stuff already, though, will make a great treat in a day or two!

The buds on this VK are HUGE! Should be a good harvest, will give a smoke report eventually! :)

Yeah, I always worry that the latex would alter the taste, so haven't tried them yet!

The VK is now trimmed and drying out, nice tight buds all the way down this gal! The light penetration in the basement is good, the bigger room means more breathing space all around! I know, it always looks a jungle in the pics, trust that the pics are deceptive!! I can actually walk all the way around each and every plant!

Another 5' gal may come down tonight, the PE (around 6.5' "long") is slow on the finish, but will come down in a few days or so! Glad I bought more jars at a flea market the other day...

Anyone paying attention....how does the taste differ (if any) if using something like lock&locks for storage? The jars are great and all, but aside from fears of dropping one, they do take up more room than stackable containers would.

Been pretty busy trimming the PE which came down last night and is still only about half trimmed...what a beast this one is! With that one out of the basement, we moved some veg gals down and the total count downstairs is now 17 in bud! A sea of green and bud!

LMFAO...I typed that up last night and never posted...stoned moment!

OK, I cut up a few buds and let them dry overnight, am smoking the sample run of the PE right now....STONED!!!!! This stuff is potent and tasty!!!

THANKS, my friend!!! That was some tasty bud there, really loved smoking it in the mornings!

Got a Pine Ex I just put into flowering on 11/25. If that's what I've got to look forward too....:yay:

Latest posts

Back