What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome Roddy I noticed last night that G13 has a special buy any pack of their seeds get 3 free PE fem seeds. And the attitude hooks you up with a fem bubba kush bean too. I been tryin to scrape enough dough together to cash in on that and the Larry OG with all the free cali connec seeds too, but its not looking good the Larry may have to wait till spring :(.

I've got the money for the seeds, I just am having a hard time making the purchase....forcing myself to spend the money is tough these days! I'd love me some Larry....

Jarred the last, a Red Diesel, she came in at a hefty 174gr....YES! Always happy to see good numbers and good meds! She'll now go into curing with the other recently jarred gals!

Great pics Roddy, some real monsters, Congrats on a great harvest.

THANKS Dman...even though you jinxed the Wings tonight! :) :D

Seems Roddy made a bit of a mistake, didn't realize things were as they are. I was all happy thinking the last of the gals were done for a few weeks....WRONG! The PE are showing ambers already... :eek: :confused2::holysheep:

Taking the kayaks to Lake Michigan tomorrow for some fun and adventure, guess chopping gals tomorrow night is now on the to do list as well. Terrible thing, this harvesting stuff. :rofl: :rofl: Guess I can live with it! :hubba:

Pics of the PE pre-chop! The can is one of those tallboy 16.9oz'er Some tight buds on this bad gal!

DSCF1568-1.JPGDSCF1568.JPGDSCF1569.JPG

crazy lookin bud, I hope i see some of the colors I seen on your northen lights on mine hah. nice lookin though!!

THANKS Dman, she's a stinky little gal too, gotta love that! I hope she's even close to the PE I grew previously, she was ssswwwwweeeeeeeettttt!

Hey HB, good to see a fellow Michigander around!! :)

Another harvest last night, one every other night again...and I thought I was about done :rofl: The OG came down last night, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Guessing light on weight, maybe only a couple oz on her, but from the smell and stickiness of it all, she'll make my patients happy! I THINK I have a few days....oh wait, there's another still waiting to come down, THEN a short rest!! :D Adding gals as I take them, we're cycling fast now!

I smoked a sample of the Pineapple Express...that treat will never get out of this house! Man, we lit a pinner up among 3 of us and we were all stoned out of our minds! Great taste and even more potent high than my first PE!

I ended up buying a new safe the other day, what a beaut! Business model, she's 3'x2' and rock solid....no one'll be throwing this one on their shoulder and walking away! Inside, jars jars and more jars!!! :) :D Sure, I wanted a gun safe, but the ones I looked at were either extremely pricey or very flimsy looking. If I had bought a gun safe of exactly the same price as this safe, I'd have worried a person with a can opener could rob me blind!!! :rofl:

yo roddy, whats the time in between your flips? whats the info on a safe? i need one also but they are so much $$ id rather dig a whole lol

Hey Ruffy, PP :48:

The safe is a Sentry, has an electronic combo lock and is quite impressive in size and quality for $300. Yes, a bit pricey for something to put valuables in, but peace of mind is well worth it! I have 6 half gal masons and 14 quart masons sitting in there now with plenty of room for the next series of jars!! If you do look into safes, be sure to buy one that'll fit your needs, my first safe (had previously) was of decent size for papers and jewelry etc, but could only hold 5-6 jars. Those short $150 safes aren't of much capacity...or safety LMAO!

Flipping, I usually just veg until I have an opening in the bud room, usually 2 months or so, though! The latest gals have been getting more and more LST and HST, the outcome should be and is shorter, bushier plants...we'll see if I can raise my yields back to earlier successes!

I should update on the OG seed gals, all 3 are still doing well!!! The "runt" of the litter is still much much smaller, having only 3-4 sets of leaves and not even growing branches yet while the other two are quite bushy 1' tall gals already! I've topped all 3 gals, the bigger gals being topped a coupe times now and really bulking up in bud sites! I will be cloning these and running one full cycle of only OG...my patients will really love this!

Wow, I never would have dreamed I would be harvesting nearly every other night this long, but another came down tonight and it's starting to look like more are standing in queue! Oh well, great fun and more and more smoke for my patients and myself! :) Another OG came down this time, then I see another PE and a couple of Orange Bud.....wasn't joking when I said perpetual, was I?? LMAO My fingers are sooooo sticky :) :D

Man roddy as I sit here right now smoking the last bud in my jar I'm just thinking "How nice would it be to be you right now" :aok:

Spent several hours today watering and moving all the veg and bud gals around, what a chore...my poor back :rofl: While in the bud room toiling away, however, I was treated to some truly awesome views of the upcoming harvests...OH MY!!!! It just keeps getting better and better!

Cloner is gong into service tomorrow, going to take cuttings off two of the 3 OG, the runt really isn't of size to even offer a single one LMAO. The two are getting pretty big, so won't be a problem :rofl:

I think I need a larger safe....

One of the 5' gals is ready to come down either tonight or tomorrow, depending on how I feel about the whole work thing (will be alone trimming, whatever happened to my good help). Not sure which gal it is, but she she has some red haired frosty buds! Last harvest brought just under 5oz, the quality of buds seems to keep improving with the grows!

6 OG clones were taken yesterday with plans to take a few more each couple weeks until flip, the big OG gals are nice and bushy, supplying good clone ops.

Haven't been saying much about this PE I have growing; she's not exactly a pretty plant, very much a vine as much as a bush. She started out the same as the now 5' gals but grew and grew, I ended up having to lay her down basically across much of the 8' wide room, she's around 6.5' "long" +/-! As I said, she's not the prettiest, this pheno is stretched and a bit leafy (why I haven't wrote about her before), but she is really starting to shape up as another "Kandy Kush" result!

If you're not following, she's growing bud every which way, her tons of branches are weighed down with frosty "leafy" buds. I was unimpressed until the other day when I went to squeezing one of those buds...pretty solid?? She could very well end up a high-yielder...wonder what her taste/potency will be! We'll see in a week or so!

I'll try for pics before bringing her down, oldest son borrowed camera...ouch!

Latest posts

Back