What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I sit back with a freshly jarred joint of VK (that's right, no cure yet), I have to think to myself...WOW! :) :) She produced 4oz of jarred and an oz of hash material...not bad!! I am looking at the freshly trimmed PE and thinking how it looks about double that!

PE is finally fully trimmed, I got a HUGE ball of finger hash from her, still smoking off the VK ball LOL What a beast this gal was, very reminiscent of the 6' KK!!

Keep us updated on that PE, Engneer, I have no doubt you'll enjoy her!

Well, guys and gals, I got so high off that uncured VK last night, I decided I better try that again on my first joint of the day :48: yep, it's that good!! :) Gotta love that!! Stoned once again!

The veg gals are looking great, big waistlines on these beauties! The 3 OG are really 3 totally different types, one being a nice bush, another being a bit stretchy with, of course, the last being a runt! I've taken 10 clones so far, mostly off the bushy beast, but am about to clone off the runt as she now has enough growth (FINALLY LOL) These will be a main staple for my future grows, I really love the OG! I shoulda pulled the trigger on the Larry purchase, but I guess that will have to wait until after Vegas!!

17 gals in the basement...WOW!! I have my camera back, will try to get a pic or two...and no, I can no longer walk all the way around all plants...but I can get to each! :) Ohhhh baby, some real treasures down there!!!!!

Whew....another day, another gal! Another of the 5' gals, another VK, came down tonight, I am right now trimming her up! These buds are massive tight nugs of sticky dankness! Looking around down in the basement, there's a few more getting close. This cycle is awesome craziness! :rofl:

Pics coming soon...

Been at it all night, this gal is now trimmed and hanging! Thick and heavy buds, she'll fill a few jars!! Now to smoke some finger hash from the last VK and put the couple grams of this VK's finger hash away!!

Should sleep well....but then, when have I ever?

Lol, another day...well, you know! Another tall gal came down today, she's nearly trimmed now!! Man, this doesn't end!! I've got 4gr of finger hash and a ton of bud hanging around!! :) Patients came over today, they're all happy and looking forward to some Christmas treats!!

right on bro...........your a trimmin fool! i like having a 2 month vacation! nothing like playing golf all day! LOL!!

lets see how those came out bro!

I'll get some pics when jarred, but the place they're hanging isn't a good photo spot! :)

Some of the clones are now rooted and will be planted tomorrow or so, there's a total of 18 cuttings at this point! I've also decided to start the last 3 LSD seeds from Barney's Farm, they've already soaked and are now in the sprouting stage! We'll see what comes of this!

Moved 3 more from the veg room to bud room, there are now 16 in bud and a lowly 7 in veg...uh oh. A shortage of vegging gals could mean I might be taking a break one of these days lol! The clones will come up in perfect timing to keep the process going, I have faith!!

Bud room is an awesome sea of green in various stages of budding, what a great set-up this has turned out to be!! I count 1 more ready now with 2 PE (very petite yet beautiful babes) and another VK coming up in a few weeks. I'd like to say there'll be a break then, but.... :rofl:

Looking like a Vegas PE experience!!! :)

Having some issues with the camera, seems it may have been dropped or something :eek: :rant: :cry: Not been a good couple days on the old nerves lol. Oh well, an excuse to buy the ultra-expensive Rebel I've been longing for...maybe before Vegas!

Jarred up the lanky PE....not going to put a weight down, just tell you there were 4 half gallon and 2 quart jars filled. NICE!! I love the taste of this stuff and am really thrilled that this came out so good even as lanky and awkward looking as it was. There's two awesome looking PE gals almost ready downstairs, their yield will be much less, but the buds will be top-shelf!

Another came down last night, an Orange Bud again! Easy trimming on those gals, she's hanging with the other...lol Looking like 3 more to come down very soon with several really beautiful bushes coming up soon!!

Whew, THANKS for the few days rest, but today was chopping day for one of the two petite PE gals! When I say WOW, I mean WOWOWOW, these are the buds I remember from the first PE I grew, very compact pinecone shaped solid nugs you could bounce off a table! And not only that, but frosty frosty frosty!!! I know I'll be lucky to get any more than 2.5 oz off of this tiny 3' gal (smallest of the bud room), but man will it be a treat!!

I normally give the best stuff to the patients and smoke whatever is left (not bad stuff, just not what I'd consider "top shelf"), but this treat will be cured slowly...save for maybe a half that I'll cure out for Vegas?? YUM!!! And yeah, there's one more of these with identical buds and about the same size, she'll be done in a few days or so...maybe the patients will all get some New Year's cheer?? :hubba: :D :clap:

Been a bummer few days, found out a good friend from the golf course died at age 41...then found out it was suicide....ouch! As bad as I have been depressed, as bad as it looks, I can't see that as a choice...until life is no longer of quality, at least. Viewing tomorrow...won't be good.

Found PM on one of the gals today, had seen it a few days ago, but blew it off as dust...and wishful thinking lol. With the gals in all stages of budding, I am wondering my options at this point...and what are the risks associated with PM??

Guy left 6 kids and a wife behind to deal with it all...man, this won't be good tomorrow.

Sounds like a bad week for ya Roddy. Stay positive brother. PEACE!

Roddy that is the hardest thing to understand. I am still kinda pissed at a friend of mine who did that. It is very hard and selfish of him and all that but still hard and I am sorry.

PM will hurt you if you smoke it. DON'T. Get on it.

It's just been another one of those weeks, PP, you'd think I'd be getting used to it by now :) I'm upbeat today, a bit feisty even :rofl:

It is truly hard to understand, Rosie, I didn't see it coming. Of course, I haven't seen him since we closed down a little while back, but I golfed with him just recently and saw nothing that indicated even being depressed. Of course, I know I can mostly hide it well, so.... Going to the evening viewing which isn't really a viewing since they cremated him..... Sorry to hear you had to endure this as well, and THANKS, my friend!!

PM...that vile stuff must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Roddy, you have had one Hell of a year -- I don't really know what to say.... Sorry for all your losses

My heart goes out to the wife and 5 kids...

and then MOLD?

Damn -- sorry man

It was a somber evening, to say the least...

Nah, Hemper, this all started 3 years ago with loss of friend in bike accident, my dad having cancer etc etc...and has been snowballing since! I'm hopeful things will change one of these days.

I was confident the PM was only on one plant until I found it on one near the fan in front! Only ones I've noticed this on so far are clones taken from a friend way back a month plus ago...could this be the source or what is a factor for having PM??

Still no clue what spray I need, heading to town today and will check at the hydro shop, but I know he's going to recommend the most expensive stuff he has (if any lol).

When I asked what risks were associated with PM, I meant to the plants!!

Roddy ... I think that for PM ( from what i read ) one of the best things is the sulphur burner but i think that is bad for the plants in late bloom. Be aware of the timings of the burn remember what happened to 4u.

Some years back the idea of stopping life also crossed my mind. Sad story. But i'm happy i'm alive.

How Vegas going ?

I'll have to check out 4U's experiences and make sure to learn from it!!!!

LOL, we're very much looking forward to Vegas, the drive out through the mountains (although I've been there dozens of times) will also be a treat for my son!! We're planning several scenic drives and a lot of caching along the way and in Vegas itself!!

Glad you chose life, my friend!!!

Almost forgot to mention, jarred the first of the beautiful petite PE's today and cut the other one down yesterday. 4oz of solid bud with another half of bottom buds, NICE! A little more than I expected, always a welcome surprise!! The one I just chopped looks to be bigger yet, these buds are beautiful!!

I have several clones planted and started on their journey to OG Bud, SWEET!!!! I took fresh cuttings from the only OG left in veg, the runt!!! lol We'll see....btw, the runt is looking nice, now!

Latest posts

Back