What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my truck is worth about $17500(and that's low-balling myself). So I think I ought to be able to get something used that I could even live on if I wanted to.

I just want something that has 1-2 beds or even 1 bed and a table that folds down into another bed, a lav, and a small kitchen area with a mini fridge and stove.

Another day and we're off to Roddy's Garden...wonder what zany stuff is going on today!

Basement Again 001.JPGBasement Again 002.JPGBasement Again 003.JPG

Well looky here at the crazy growth of this trainwreck...CRAZYTRAINWRECK?? I've not seen such funky growth before, check out those slender fingerling fan leaves, the crazy buds and the stringiness of this gal. She's big, her buds are the biggest I've ever seen at this stage (very fat, around fist sized buds already and it's way early in bud...maybe 4 weeks?)

Basement Again 004.JPG

Here it is, the full full full basement. Yes, those gals in the very back are on the shelf and yes, they're big!! All plants are massive, really, and all in various stage of budding!! Camera batteries died as I was shooting pics, so not a lot to share beyond this very cluttered looking (not really, I can get in between every gal....barely) basement!

Basement Again 006.JPG

I figured I could let the batteries rest long enough during the walk out to the greenhouse to get a shot...barely, and the settings were all wrong, but here's a hint of what's going on in Roddy's greenhouse!! Those gals in the big smartpots are around 3' tall each!! I'll get more shots after feeding time for the basement gals in about an hour!!

Here's the greenhouse pics I promised....

Greenhouse Gals 001.JPGGreenhouse Gals 002.JPGGreenhouse Gals 003.JPGGreenhouse Gals 004.JPG

Don't let those stretchy looking gals in the airpots fool ya, they will be trained in the ways of Roddy soon enough!! :rofl:

Booooiiiiinnnggg! lol...those are some kick butt gh girls there Roddy, very healthy :cool2:

laides look great of course....how long is your camera out of your sight...no wonder the batterie is dieing on you...love your garden play...

no tubing here. the only recreation i do on the lakes/rivers is fishing. tubing and skiing hurts too bad. ;) plants looking excellent roddy. variety is a good thing. you have lots of good things. :icon_smile: i'm waiting to see a pic of a cot up out in the green house. lol. can you think of a better place to star gaze?

are you going to flower in the green house too? maybe a one or two sided privacy fence about six-eight foot off the sides will benefit you to block any yard lights? one in the front looks like a primo idea from headlights pulling in at night...as with anything new, theres always a breaking in process to figure out perfection...peace and great pot brother...:)

My son informed me he could smell my greenhouse gals from nearly a block down the road.... :eek:

:ciao: 7ge The beauty of it, those gals in the greenhouse are basically doing for themselves. A touch of water and food and ignore, they are so healthy and happy!

:ciao: Moaky!! Yeah, been having fun chronicling all the excitement here, good to see what's been going on, too!! Good to see ya, my friend!

:ciao: Irish!! Yes, gonna bud in there, we've got things in the works...just slowed down a bit since it is legal and working well. I figure I'll throw gals in until around mid to end of July, then leave the best in and see what happens!!

Trick to tubing is center of gravity/balance and knowing when you're too tired to hang on. I drop as soon as I get winded, no sense in risking injury! Even then, my whole body hurt for a few days after....but I'm happy to go again!! :rofl:

budding beauts 002.JPGbudding beauts 004.JPGbudding beauts 005.JPG

A few more shots, sorry about the quality....the buds are getting thick now!!

Beauty! I thinkn I have that last picture's twin in my grow too :D i've got one that looks like it to a "t" big fat main cola and littered with other buds close by

nice g.h roddy! girls are looking fat ( when do you ever get to say that?) lol what u growing inside?

:ciao: PB and Ruffy!! Hoping you're both ready for the upcoming celebrations!!

In the greenhouse currently are a bunch of OG clones as well as some Satori and a few others including a few seed gals (sssdh and another that escapes me right now). They're getting massive quick in there, just plain crazy...in a great way! :)

More gals found their way to the basement this morning...wow, that's a crowd down there!! I've extended out to the max room, all lights are now in use again. Sure is great to see such a sea of buds, but the heat isn't fun....

It'll pay off, just wish ma nature would help us out!

:ciao: drfting!! Hope all is well with you, my friend! The 4th was HOT, but nice, had a great time in the kayak watching the festivities. It's especially great since my son and his friend are tenting it in the back yard, good to have him around more! Being a resort area which hosts a huge fireworks celebration, the boys didn't want to miss the action, but also are thinking of me (or maybe more themselves and their freedom to come and go at all hours lol)...I did offer their room back for the week or so.

104 felt like 110 yesterday, set a record for the 4th....plants in greenhouse don't seem to mind in the least? All is well inside except the electric bill. :( Gonna be just as hot today and even hotter tomorrow before a supposed cold front moves in and drops temps to the mid 80's....can't wait!!

The seedlings are growing up, might have to move them from the airpots to smartpots soon! Satori, Tahoe Buddha, OG 18 (again...looking for another pheno) to name a few! I'm not too worried about the others (freebies, no expectations), but we'll see! I love this grow in that I have already grown and tried several strains, have grown out a few strains and learned their characteristics, and have learned a lot along the way!! THANKS MP and all you helpful members, not thinking I'd be this far along without ya....and I know, I've got tons more to learn!

Harvests are coming up fast, looks like 4-5 racing to the finish line as I type!! OG's, a Satori and some others that I forget about....makes for a fun time when you bring them up and check the tag lol...and as that implies (and as I've said before), I do not know the "age" of most of these gals...only a general idea....and go purely by trichs. Not sure if this is the ideal way to play, but I know it keeps me from wanting to take samples or try to harvest early (some may see 8 weeks and think that's when to harvest...regardless of trichs)....

Another hot hot hot day (supposed to reach 104 today actual), then a cooldown...WHEW! My a/c's need a break...and so does this fat ol' man!!

Should mention as well....there's a cloner full of rooted clones waiting for me to get off my fat backside and give them a new home....work never ends but that's cool cuz that means neither does the smoke!!! I'll try for pics later before I plant them....if I remember before my hands get dirty!

Roddy, sounds like the same weather we are having here. Cooling down for you on monday? We can use a soaking, all night rain here as well. Hasnt rained in weeks.

:ciao: drftings...yeah, I hope you're doing well staying cool!! It's actually rained here, had a hard rain come in and last almost half an hour....filled my 15 gallon raincatchers halfway (runoff from the greenhouse roof)...ground is still rock hard and HOT! Storms blew through hardcore yesterday, but my mom (just 7 miles away) got nothing....MI, go figure!

Latest posts

Back