whats the shelf life of a nutrient solution?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killuminati420

PNW Oil Tycoon
Reaction score
i have to water everyone in my growroom every other day to hand water around 50 2gal pots and i go through and mix a lot of water, i mixed about 25gals a couple days ago and only used about 3/5s of it. i have to water again today but i dont want to dump out all that water and nutrients if its still good. could i still use my mix from a couple days ago?
thanks. :peace:

As long as you didn't have light on it I would still use it. Ideally you want the solution mixing constantly. You can get a cheap air pump and a couple air stones to keep the mix moving if you want to mix large batches to use over time. I would mix the solution you have now up a bunch (stir a lot) and then (if you have one) use your ph-ppm meter to check out the solution and see what thte readings are. If everything checks out then I would use it.

i keep airstones in my water at all times.
thanks for the quick response :)

then you should be fine, use it up! But then again I am not sober, I would wait for another person much smarter than me to tell you it's ok.

I mix my solutions and will keep bubbling them for a week..they get used up by then..hope this helps..oh...and Im not drunk yet:aok: but working on it:giggle:

4u2sm0ke said:
I mix my solutions and will keep bubbling them for a week..they get used up by then..hope this helps..oh...and Im not drunk yet:aok: but working on it:giggle:

:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back