What's up everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TommyBres

I'm Tom, not really sure why I'm bothering with the intro, but yeah. Not so sure I'll really need help in growing, as I have some very good friends, but I wanted to join this just to be able to discuss growing with others and see the results of what you guys are doing. That's all. :)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome to MP, EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE HELP SOMETIMES TOMMY, you joined the best site in the world, enjoy my friend....

You never know what you may find...........
:stoned: :stoned:Welcome to Marijuana Passion :stoned: :stoned:

Gb

gettinggray1964 said:
welcome to MP, EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE HELP SOMETIMES TOMMY, you joined the best site in the world, enjoy my friend....
Indeed, indeed. As for the process of growing in itself, I'm fairly familiar with the concept and as I said, I have some good friends who are as familiar as anyone on the planet haha. I think most of my questions will be about different strains, because no single person can grow everything out there. :p Thanks for the welcomes, and this forum really seems like a great place to be.

Welcome To Mp Tom

Hope You Enjoy The Site And Gain Lots Of Info Just Like Me.

Latest posts

Back