Whats your Age Association With Weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your age association with pot?

• If you are 13-17

• If you are 18-25

• If you are 26-35

• If you are 36-50

• If you are 51-80

Results are only viewable after voting.
vBulletin ACP-Forums and Moderators-View Permissions-Select User Type "Unregistered/Not logged in"-Poll Permissions-"Can Vote On Polls"-Set to no if you don't want this to happen.

Obviously it's set to yes now.

I got a lot of responses in this poll talking about how its not fair about the age break down... Here is what I was going for. I don't really care how old you are. Im not trying to find out whos the youngest pot smokers online. I just wanted to know, which age group, meaning, youngest, young, middle age, and older. It was making me wonder because most people think its the young kids now a days smoking pot, and causing trouble. If a world wide poll was to go on like this. I would think the majority of pot smokers would be middle age and older people. Thats what I was trying to prove. There are much more older people "People above the age of 25" that smoke pot then younger. And being older isn't a bad thing. We all get old. its inevitable so dont feel bad about the posting age. I did it based on responsibility changes, because from 18-25 ur either still in school, or not really sure what your doing with your life. 26-35, you maybe settling down now and starting a family. Buying your house, and getting into a job career you love. 36-50 you probably have been getting your responsibilites and prioritys in order. and after 50-81 you pretty much know what your going to be doing from that point on. Not much drastic changes going on in your life like having a child, getting a new job, or going to school. its just a different type of life style, which is why i wanted to know if pot smoking still was a part of your life. not based on whos an old fart :). I hope one day I can make it to the old fart days... just be happy your part of the lucky few to make that long.

I certainly see what your idea of what each age group is. However, when you've lived longer, you'll discover that age really has little to do with the conditions of life that you are mentioning.

For example, you wouldn't believe how many people of 51-80 haven't figured out much at all. Quite many live their lives in a bubble of work, eat, sleep, mow the grass, work, eat, sleep, mow...

The same can be said of course, for all the age groups leading up to that point because each 80 year old had to pass through each group to become 80.

The types of lives we all have depend on our own desires and how we apply ourselves to learning during our lives. Learning is the key.

My own Brother has read ONE book in his entire life. ONE! He's happy doing almost nothing and surviving each day among his friends and chatting. He's been that way since he was a child.

Then you have people like me who have spent their entire life learning new ideas, skills and concepts. The more I learn, the more I see that I've learned just a fraction of what is available to learn.

I've read thousands of books. Had several full careers and learning is like candy to me. I get bored easily, so I don't want to get into a learning curve that takes more than five years. Then it's time to switch to something new again.

Every age from birth to death can be filled with learning, "trouble", jobs, travel, prison, the church, or any of a million other time occupying occurrences. It's up to each of us how we fill our lives.

There is no difference between a 15 year old who comes home from school after sleeping through his classes and gets messed up on something and a 70 year old who sleeps through the day and wakes only to watch tv games and eat before sleeping again after drinking a quart of wine.

There is also no difference between a young person who is fascinated by things that fill our universe and studies one subject until he/she learns it well and moves on to another while supporting him/herself with a job from the first, second or third subject and an older person who still learns in the same manner.

Perceiving age as a barrier or group that restricts oneself is nothing short of depriving yourself of what various ages can be.

My advice to anyone is to learn. Learn something constantly. When you've learned something well enough to satisfy your mind, then move on and learn something else. You'll never be bored. You'll never get tired of learning something new and you'll never be out of a job that earns you enough to live on while you learn more.

Forget classifying yourself into an age group. Others will do that for you. Others will attempt to restrict you to something that *they* feel you should be at "your age".

Good luck to you. Keep learning. When you stop learning, you've stopped living and are just existing until death.

wO! someone was smokn' when they voted. I understood the question to be when you first associated with weed, not how old you are. Someone please put me in with the Jurassic "51-80" group, where I belong.. Although it wouldn't be bad to be 17 again...

My God Potus,,I swear ya sound just like me talking to my Sons. :ignore: And boy are you right my friend. I am 53 and I havent figured out **** yet. I just do the best I can,,cause I bore very easy. Have owned my own Businesses for the last 19 years cause why,,I get bored easy.
OH,,I have figured out one thing for sure,,,My Wife is always right,,and I aint.:D Thats what she's been tellen me for the last 23 yrs.:eek:

potus nice post, but u mentioned nothing about weed in there... this isn't a post about learning. its just different. Are you going to tell me you dont think differently in each of those groups... a 51 year old is going to think differently then a 20 year old. or a 35 year old. Thats what i ment not about what you learn or life style. its just different mentality that comes with age.

Zipp said:
wO! someone was smokn' when they voted. I understood the question to be when you first associated with weed, not how old you are. Someone please put me in with the Jurassic "51-80" group, where I belong.. Although it wouldn't be bad to be 17 again...

:D I did it to,

Well hell,,Im stoned,, and showen my age,,:eek: I pushed the wrong button. Thought ya wanted to know when I started smoken. Im 53 as of the 11th,,couple days ago

CowboyBudsky said:
Back when I was a YOUNG Man,,PUNK was not something ya wanted to be.:D

when I was YOUNGER, punk WAS the thing to be.

...Truth is, most wanted to be punk, yet failed to realize it's not something you can buy in a shopping mall...

since weed is illegal all together there is no such thing as being under age users. im not for kids smoking but still there is no age limit on any illegal substance.

thebest said:
I want to know which age group is mostly smoking weed. I am going to try and post this poll please vote on which group you fit in.

sorry, i cant vote on this subject cuz i think weed shouldnt be put in any age groop.

thebest said:
potus nice post, but u mentioned nothing about weed in there... this isn't a post about learning. its just different. Are you going to tell me you dont think differently in each of those groups... a 51 year old is going to think differently then a 20 year old. or a 35 year old. Thats what i ment not about what you learn or life style. its just different mentality that comes with age.
It's called "Maturity". Some do it, some don't. That's also the point I'm making. There are a lot teen-agers who are 50 and also a lot of 50 year old children. Age has little to do with it.

There are a lot teen-agers who are 50 and also a lot of 50 year old children

Shut up Potus,,,,,I act my age,,,,,,, sometimes.:ignore:

Exactly!!!

POTUS said:
It's called "Maturity". Some do it, some don't. That's also the point I'm making. There are a lot teen-agers who are 50 and also a lot of 50 year old children. Age has little to do with it.

Wow. I was unaware the baby boomers have other generations beat out but it makes more since when I think about it.

I'm only 18. The random 1990 boomer year in at least Central Cali. =]

Latest posts

Back