Whats your Age Association With Weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your age association with pot?

• If you are 13-17

• If you are 18-25

• If you are 26-35

• If you are 36-50

• If you are 51-80

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Baby Boomers"...
Stated very simply, the demographers, sociologists and the media define baby boomers as those born between (and including) 1946 and 1964. (There is no law or constitutional amendment so stating; and other boundaries have been suggested. But this is the time frame most commonly used.) In 2007, that would make us between 43 and 61 years old. There are about 75 million boomers in the U.S.; we currently represent about 29% of the U.S. population. (In Canada, we are sometimes known as "Boomies"; there are 6 million of us there. In Britain, our generation is known as "the bulge.")

Hick said:
"Baby Boomers"...1946 and 1964
Man, those are the best years I ever had. Damn, things were changing. For the better. Into what we have now. Those young babes always turned me on. In 46, I was a 13 year old who thought he knew everything.

hehe, now I'm convinced of it....hehe...nurse, my meds...

for me ages 14-17 are the age that most of the teenager used it..actually marijuana is a medicinal plants..it is just happen that using this weeds most of the time can lead to them in someway addiction that can lead them having a non-sense life..

tresz08 said:
for me ages 14-17 are the age that most of the teenager used it..actually marijuana is a medicinal plants..it is just happen that using this weeds most of the time can lead to them in someway addiction that can lead them having a non-sense life..

Most of the time? Are you kidding? Where is this information coming from because that's a pretty bold statement.

What you are saying is that most people who try marijuana will eventually have some sort of addiction and lead a non-sense life.

If I'm missing something or jumping to conclusions please clarify.

Latest posts

Back