whats your favorite strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVHY

huh... you say something?
Reaction score
Ok, the thread title says it all. What is your favorite strain?

mine is purple Erkel... but that could be subject to change.

NL is still my top 1 for sleep.
but man the ADxC99 is like crack. Can't get enough of it. LOL

If its free and it came from my grow, then thats my favourite.

At first it was purp kush first bud I ever blazed tried it in jan of 06 now 08 its the bubba kush number 1 of the list massive massive high

NORTHERN LIGHTS is my favorite! If you let the trichomes get dark amber, and cloudy before harvest, it will give you a ball and chain, tied to the sofa high, relax your muscles, deplete you of any thoughts, and make you drink less beer because you do not want to have to get up off of the soafa, and go pee, and you are too tore up to go get another beer too!

I hear g-13 knocks your socks off and is not for the novice.

FirstTimeGrow said:
To be honest, I never knew they were strains until recently joining this site

:yeahthat:

And I agree 100% with Hippy.

If its free and it came from my grow, then thats my favourite.

:hubba:

White Widow for HIGH and Northernberry for taste. :hubba:

THE Roseman said:
NORTHERN LIGHTS is my favorite! If you let the trichomes get dark amber, and cloudy before harvest, it will give you a ball and chain, tied to the sofa high, relax your muscles, deplete you of any thoughts, and make you drink less beer because you do not want to have to get up off of the soafa, and go pee, and you are too tore up to go get another beer too!

Long time no see! :hubba:

I mostly enjoy indica dominant strains. Love the high and helps my back. At least 75% indica.

I'm growing Shunk#1 for the first time. What should i expect for a high?

Thanks JB:D

Idk cause i dont smoke skunk weed on principle, that and really what you can get around here for really cheap is mexican skunk and i like the finer things in life... such as some Train wreck... just makes you gotta shake it out...lol

HVHY said:
Idk cause i dont smoke skunk weed on principle, that and really what you can get around here for really cheap is mexican skunk and i like the finer things in life... such as some Train wreck... just makes you gotta shake it out...lol

Ive been "shaking it out" for to many years:D

lowrydergrower775 said:
yes i have its a very intoxicating smoke

From what i remember in the late 80's it was very good smooth buzz:D

Latest posts

Back