Whats your take on these leaves?...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravishing_68

Reaction score
I've been reading through and there are so many different things that I could of done wrong. I think the biggest was not having the nutes thoroughly mixed in the water jugs first. I was taking the lazy route and not checking the pH and ppm until after I poured it into the reservoir.

Does it look like lack a nutes or more than likely too much nutes ... according to my grow plan these are on Day 63, week 5 of flowering stage.

I'm growing hydroponically. Every other day I add water + sugar daddy, top max bloom stimulator, and dyna-gro Bloom and then adjust so pH is 5.5 and ppm is between 1200-1800. HPS lights 12/12 cycle. 74 degrees with 42% humidy. If I keep to my grow plan they have two more weeks of flowering then I will flush them with plain water for a week or two. At that time they should be ready to harvest. I've never even seen a pot plant in real life to know if this is how they should be doing, but I keep an eye on other's grows and they seem to be doing ok except for the leaves turning yellow and some seem to be "bumpy".

Day 63a.jpg

Day 63b.jpg

Day 63c.jpg

they look fantastic for a "first grow"!!....this late into flowering, some "yellowing" is common.
congratts!!

did u ever find out what was wrong with your plant mine are doing the same thing

looks like radiant burn to me imo. may try moving lights up a little and see.

IT might be a nutrient deficiency most times in Yellow it can Be nitrogen or too much Fertilizer may harm the plants too how close is your light set-up?

Latest posts

Back