when should is start my new crop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flight175

Reaction score
Is it time yet to start it? I know you should start it in the spring but what month exactly I do not know.

also is it okay to plant male and females? I have northern lights seeds but only like 8 of them. I was thinking if i got some males and females that I could get tons more NL seeds for future use. Will the males screw up the potency of my bud or will I just have great buds with lots of seeds?

flight175 said:
Is it time yet to start it? I know you should start it in the spring but what month exactly I do not know.

also is it okay to plant male and females? I have northern lights seeds but only like 8 of them. I was thinking if i got some males and females that I could get tons more NL seeds for future use. Will the males screw up the potency of my bud or will I just have great buds with lots of seeds?
Well it all depends on what state you live in. You wanna plant them outside after the last frost. Are you gonna start them inside then move them outside? Yes your bud will still be good but like ya said it will be full of seeds.

Well my plants are outside right now i live in nc it gets 35 to 70 every day sometimes its a little to cold but they are surviving just growing slowly

I know this is off topic of this but flight is that a gnome character from WoW? If so what server do you play on hehe.

Latest posts

Back