When to leach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TentFarmer

Super Doobie
Reaction score
So I'm not even finished with my 2nd week of flowering yet but I'm concerned. I'm using bag seed on my first grown and also using an eb'n flow system.

If I need to leach 2 weeks before harvest and I don't know when that date will be, does anyone have any suggestions as to when I should start.

I'm looking to harvest at about 50% amber 50% cloudy.

Still a total newb so any suggestions will be greatly appreicated.

Thanks everyone

hey tentfarmer, I have been asking that question and I am not getting any big feed back from MP

I have been giving my girls just water and sweet for the last week and they have about a week to go.

check out - my water farm for info and pics-

TentFarmer said:
So I'm not even finished with my 2nd week of flowering yet but I'm concerned. I'm using bag seed on my first grown and also using an eb'n flow system.

If I need to leach 2 weeks before harvest and I don't know when that date will be, does anyone have any suggestions as to when I should start.

I'm looking to harvest at about 50% amber 50% cloudy.

Still a total newb so any suggestions will be greatly appreicated.

Thanks everyone

You will just kind of have to guess as to when you think you are 2 weeks out and then start your flush. As you get some crops under your belt, you won't have to guess. With an unknown bagseed, I think I would start flushing at about 7 weeks or so, depending on what the trichs look like.

With an unknown bagseed you could be ready to harvest at 7 weeks or 16 weeks.... no way to tell..... What does your plant look like? Is it Sativa Dom or Indica Dom.... or a good mix of both.... Most your indicas will be ready in about 8 weeks while your sativas will be 12 - 16 weeks depending on strain and what not. If you have a good cross of the 2 it can be anywhere in between.... Matureness will also vary with every different set up. Amt of light and Nute levels and every little factor can impact the maturation time...Even with known seed the mature times they give you is just an average time to be ripe.... Just because it says 55 days, does not mean it will absolutely be done in 55 days.

TentFarmer:

I begin to flush my plants 7 days ahead of harvest. In fact, I often will feed them Botanicaire SWEET right up to the time they are harvested, as it is organic sugar only, and contains no harmful stuff.

7 days of flush is plenty for a hydro plant.

As for when you should start to flush, I generally start flushing when I began to see about 50-60% cloudy go to the flush phase...works for me, but can't tell you it's the "textbook" way of doing it.

Hope that helps ya.

ISO

ISO2BWELL said:
TentFarmer:

I begin to flush my plants 7 days ahead of harvest. In fact, I often will feed them Botanicaire SWEET right up to the time they are harvested, as it is organic sugar only, and contains no harmful stuff.

7 days of flush is plenty for a hydro plant.

As for when you should start to flush, I generally start flushing when I began to see about 50-60% cloudy go to the flush phase...works for me, but can't tell you it's the "textbook" way of doing it.

Hope that helps ya.
ISO

yes same here....7-10 ten dats before pick with a shot of blackstrap mollases. Hope this helps....good luck. PEACE

Latest posts

Back