White Label

• Thread starter Dozingoffaroundthecorner
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dozingoffaroundthecorner

I have been doing a little research on White Label and have found a few grows. They looked very nice but I did not find one on this forum or really anything at all. Has anybody grown White Label strains or ordered directly from them? I do not know the names of all of their strains so maybe you do.

Right now I am checking out White Skunk. Great price and looks nice. Maybe BBP could help me out with this one.

I'm growing White Label DoubleGum atm. I'm happy with her so far. Looks like she'll be the heaviest yielder out of the bunch. Check my sig:).

im growin some white diesel from white label seeds atm, yeah happy with the results so far, nice lookin plants!! dont think it will have the biggest yield but as far as look and smell goes its a tasty little plant!
TK

Definitely want to see how your girls turn out. Saw a few pics of White Skunk. I am going to try to get them on the thread if I can for you guys to check out. I can't believe the bang for the buck! Just hope they make it! That's my main concern.

These are definitely not mine but I put the strain name through a search engine and found these on another forum from a user called Urdedpal. I think they are the grower or maybe just a client.

Check these babies out! I was amazed. :holysheep:

100_16161.JPG

100_16181.JPG

100_16211.JPG

100_162311.JPG

For 16 Euro!!!!!! Now that is too good to be true.

100_16261.JPG

Latest posts

Back