white widow and freezeland update pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
hey guys here a pic of my ladies at thei 3rd week in flowering more pic tomorrow:holysheep:

PIC00367-1.JPG

i use 1000 watts hps for veg 18-/6 flowering 12/12 and my light is always at 10 inchs from the ladies veg and flowering

Oh....Nice pick on the strains man, Great work Freezeland!
Dro:cool2:

hey guys here are more pic of my ladies at their 4th weeks of flowering:holysheep: :D

PIC00363.JPG

PIC00364.JPG

PIC00365.JPG

PIC00367.JPG

Looking great Freezeland! Let the bud sites start filling in :hubba: Gotta let me know how these ladies turn out i've been thinking of growing some WW in my next grow.. Keep up the good work friend!

Your plants look good there Freez.It looks like you will have plenty of smoke for awhile.You will have to give a smoke report after you harvest and cure.Until then,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Hey Freezeland, where can you get Freezeland seeds. Around here (Atlantic Canada) there are many people selling clones in the spring and they all say " ther're Freezeland man" but they are many different varieties ,in my opinion, and whatever you're looking for, that's what they say they've got. I've checked on many seedbanks but no Freezeland.

looking great freeze!!!:hubba:

1 got 13 ladies 1 freezeland 12 white widow me the freezeland is in quebec do quebe gold in google yes il do a report when im dome arround 15 january ill be done

Latest posts

Back