White widow Big bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddyluv, yup same experience for me. Bigbud can take a pounding.

Tater said:
Buddyluv, yup same experience for me. Bigbud can take a pounding.

...and lets not forget it is a very easy to clone plant. But if you guys really want to see a space hog I will be posting up pics of my Strawberry Cough soon. These gals have branches on top branches, on top of branches.

nice man, I'll be watching for it.

Soon, I just put the clones in the unit. I found a really good mother from 4females I got from a pack of 10. Only 7 sprouted and I got 1 that looked hermie and 2 that were for sure males. That is better then most of the luck I have had lately. Nirvana (don't get me wrong I have been very happy with their genetics, just not all the males) Out of the 10 Big Bud beans- I got 9 males, 10 Aurora Indica- I got 7 males, 10 purple power- 8 sprouted- 6 males, but out of the Dutch Passion beans-10 Purple #1- 4 sprouted- all 4 are females but they look like they will not be real purple and they are not going to be big yielders, DP Blueberry Fems 10 beans -100% germ-100% hermies. My 44 Magnum (my personal cross of Top44xBig Bud) I got 100% (10/10) germination but sex is yet to be determined. It should be a good end to winter either way. Then I can shut this room down, clean it and maybe put some really exotic legal tropicals in it for the wife for the summer. I don't feel like battling temps again this summer and I will have enough smoke to last me and my brother till or outdoor is done. I have some really nice DJ Short's Blueberry, Subcool's Bubba Gum, and the Afghan I have been growing for ever.

BuddyLuv said:
Soon, I just put the clones in the unit. I found a really good mother from 4females I got from a pack of 10. Only 7 sprouted and I got 1 that looked hermie and 2 that were for sure males. That is better then most of the luck I have had lately. Nirvana (don't get me wrong I have been very happy with their genetics, just not all the males) Out of the 10 Big Bud beans- I got 9 males, 10 Aurora Indica- I got 7 males, 10 purple power- 8 sprouted- 6 males, but out of the Dutch Passion beans-10 Purple #1- 4 sprouted- all 4 are females but they look like they will not be real purple and they are not going to be big yielders, DP Blueberry Fems 10 beans -100% germ-100% hermies. My 44 Magnum (my personal cross of Top44xBig Bud) I got 100% (10/10) germination but sex is yet to be determined. It should be a good end to winter either way. Then I can shut this room down, clean it and maybe put some really exotic legal tropicals in it for the wife for the summer. I don't feel like battling temps again this summer and I will have enough smoke to last me and my brother till or outdoor is done. I have some really nice DJ Short's Blueberry, Subcool's Bubba Gum, and the Afghan I have been growing for ever.

Very nice. im trying to get off my first grow before the heat comes ^^

Latest posts

Back