White Widow by Widowmaker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo wm i was wonderin how u wer runnin da air stone system in yo resvoir i wanted to try dat with some low rider strains have like 6 diff 1s growin at diff times

Me pulls up a stool and starts rolling a spliff, so.... how the ladies doing today?

Looking good man I'm going to keep watching this one. Good luck.

Thanks guys, well they are still growing like crazy! :hubba: So far I have confirmed two White Widow females already :D and no males, so it feels good to have the first two plants to show sex be female. I had to lst my biggest skunk haze cause it was getting way to close to light,and ill probly do the same to some of the others to keep the canopy even. But as far as that, they are looking bushier and bushier every time I look at them.

goneindawind said:
yo wm i was wonderin how u wer runnin da air stone system in yo resvoir i wanted to try dat with some low rider strains have like 6 diff 1s growin at diff times
Real easy, I just went to wal-mart and bought 5 dual aquarium pumps for 10 bucks each, and a bunch of air stones. I have 1 14 inch long air stone along with 6 1 inch airs stones spread evenly in each tub. Those buckets are like jacuzzis and they love it.

looking great i had a runt and it has turned out to be the bigest female i have so good luck

how big is da bucket 20gallons im runnin 1 lil pump on a 5 gallon with 2 6 in. stones i saw these pumps at this pet store near my house for 30 bucks dat can move a 100 gallons wouldnt dat b betta den 5 lil 1s

Here they are are at day 25, and lookin sexier than ever:hubba: So far ive identified 3 females and no males yet. I also lsted both sativas and all the female widows, and they are getting really bushed out, they are about a foot tall but have alot of foliage. And i finally built the cool tube I said i would, and its great! Really helps out the temps. And it was really cheap, well except for the ducting which was double the price of what the cooltube itself was:eek: ,but really worth it. Its flower time:D

GOOD.JPG

Good3.JPG

Good 4.JPG

Good 5.JPG

good2.JPG

The ladies are looking fantastic. I'm loving that cool tube also. Great work there. Keep us posted on the gorgeous ladies. Some big buds in your future my friend. Nice work. Take care and be safe.

:cool: I am impressed. Just totally awesome. So glad I popped in. I need to catch up on the journals. Isn't this fun!???
:lama:

Thanks alot, heck yea its fun watchin em grow,Im dreaming of weed in my dreams.hehe But seriously i am. Tonight im moving em all to a 30 gallon tub and switching the light schedule to 12/12 and I cant wait to see those flowers!

:holysheep: them ladies look wonderfull you must be so proud :peace:

ps how did you build the cool tube ?

what nutes and additives are you using.They grew so fast.i hope my hydro grows that size at day 25.your doin a hell of a job.i remember back in the mid 90's when i first seen the design for that system on the 420.com forum.everybody fell in love with it. that forum was loaded with people using/switching to that system.They're not as common in here though.
maybe with the results your having you can make them as popular in here as the guy did 12 yrs ago in the 420.com forum =)

looking good windowmaker love the cooltube idea ;) may i ask wher u can get 1 of those tubes , other than the duckin wat else do u need? thanks

"ps how did you build the cool tube ?"
really simple, all you need is
hurricane glass from Micheal's 11&3/4 inches long, two 4 inch pvc pieces,( you can get either elbows or regular straight pieces but my room is small so i got one elbo and one straight piece) strong double sided sticky tape, electrical tape, and 4 4 inch screws with one bolt. Once you have everything, just remove your socket from you reflector and use one of the screws to mount the socket into one of the pvc pipe pieces, the socket should have a little whole to put a screw in, then put the bolt on it to hold it in place in the middle of the pipe. Also drill a couple of wholes for the two wires to go through. Then use the other 3 screws sort of as a vice from all sides equally clamping it in place. After that just use the sticky tape to attach the glass to the pipe and wrap it with electrical. and that is it, seems like alot but it only takes about 15 minutes. You dont have to make it like i did, you just need to have the concept down and you can use your imagination. Really all it is, is the light inside an airtight piece of glass with an exhaust suckeing the hot air from the bulb out of the room. :) Believe me this thing works great! My high is only 82 now compared to 88 before, and I can put the light almost about 5 inches away from the top.

"what nutes and additives are you using.They grew so fast.i hope my hydro grows that size at day 25.your doin a hell of a job.i remember back in the mid 90's when i first seen the design for that system on the 420.com forum.everybody fell in love with it. that forum was loaded with people using/switching to that system.They're not as common in here though.
maybe with the results your having you can make them as popular in here as the guy did 12 yrs ago in the 420.com forum =)"

Yea i cant beleive more people dont use dwc, if only they knew how easy they are to make and how easy they are to maintain they would be hooked instantly. Well in the picture i was just using flora nutes, but i recently added big bud and carboloard when i switched to flowering. The more oxygen to roots the faster the growth. So if you want fast growth by a crap load of pumps or that big pump from GH. Also just do a little research and try to mimic the ideal conditions for marijuana as much as possible. This is not hard, but it takes a little money. For instance, ppm meter, ph meter, ro water, temps, intake, exhaust ect. It aint cheap!!

The system i got,is what i believe to be a drip system.it has metal holders that hold the pots above a grey pvc tray that feeds the water back into a res.it uses a pump to pump the waterout of the res and through some tubing and out at the tip of the pots.im almost positive its a drip system.the reason im not totally for sure is because i cant find one site that sells this exact system.my friend had 4 of them goin in his basement decided he had grew for long enough.(he was harvesting every 2-3 weeks) so anyways,he gave me the system,a 400 watt hps with hood and ballast,a bottle $20 bottle of ionic grow,and a $50 ph meter all for only $100.so i couldnt say no it but if i decide i want to make my garden a lil bigger than 40 plants i'd love to go with the system your using. do you think i'd see benefits from using an airstone in my res,even though my pots dont sit above my res? anyways,thanks for the reply and i'll be watchin your thread closely. The blunts rolled and the beers cracked open so now ill kick back and watch you make that system do what it does =)

From what i read air stones are good for almost any system. The more the better. :)

nice grow widomaker, man did those ever shoot up fast. i got some free haze x skunk1 with my ww order. might have to try this hydro set up out. how much longer u think til harvest?

banjobuzz said:
nice grow widomaker, man did those ever shoot up fast. i got some free haze x skunk1 with my ww order. might have to try this hydro set up out. how much longer u think til harvest?
I just started flowering so im guessing at least 8 weeks or so. Feel free to ask me any questions you have on your setup, ill be more than happy to help you out, I would really like to see another WW dwc grow.

Latest posts

Back