White Widow by Widowmaker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here are a couple of pics of my plants 5 days after switchin the lights off, and what can i say..... Explosivo! :hubba: So far, 4 white widow females, 2 maybe male but cant tell for sure, and I cant tell on the haze yet. My females are beasts! Luckily the biggest plant is a female, and it has about 7 tops already.:D Right now they average a little under 2 feet. My biggest female which is sticking out a bit is a little over 2 feet tall. :lama: Sorry if I couldnt get a good whole shot, its just kinda hard to take a picture of a huge bush in your closet. :)

NEW1.jpg

new3.jpg

NEW2.jpg

:D Alright so here are all 4 of my female White Widows along with the two the two SkunkxHaze which have yet to show sex. It is taking for ever! Out of 8 widow, 4 were males:shocked: But I think 4 will be perfect for my limited space actually.

The first one is my biggest female. The second is a shot from the side. The third and fifth are close ups on some hair, and 4 is all my females. :) How do they look? They really stretched a bit after switchen the lights.

Biggest female.JPG

All females  with two sativas.JPG

bud close.JPG

Canopy.JPG

bud close up.JPG

Congrats on the 4 female, im sure they will fill your room out great.

Well, did a little cloning. Dont wanna have to order more seeds and im sure these WW will be some good potent smoke, but if not, At least I learned how to clone :p . I got most of the clones off my biggest female, and a couple off the others. Im gonna get two more tonight when the lights go on. These babies will be my future so I hope they make it.:) I think I might just keep one or two clones as mothers though, keep em as small as I can, then clone later on again, since they will have to fit in a small space till my current harvest. Here they are. Already survived one day the cloner, Wish me luck:) They are under cfls, 3000 lumen for now.

2.jpg

3.jpg

good luck bro :) . cool clone machine :hubba: . i'll be making one soon e-nuff. thx 4 the pix. how big is the clone rez? i've never cloned , but looking 4-ward too. how many airstones? , how big? thx again, very nice looking girls...

Thanks, its just about 2 and a half gallons. Massproducer has a thread on how to make one, its pretty detailed and easy. The concept is to have the stems hanging above the water. The bubbles bursting on the surface of the water will mist the stems keeping them moist and alive. I managed to get 8 clones while in flowering with this machine, it is a great way to clone with out gels or powders. Everything you need could be found at wal-mart.

Well its been a while since ive posted any pics of my 4 white widows and I havent shown any buds yet so here they are:D They are 19 days into the light switch, I tossed out my skunks cause they never showed sex and were taking up space so these are all white widows. I added carbo load and big bud about 10 days ago. Everything is looking real good so far. I have 8 ww clones that i will be tossing in along with a 150 w hps that i bought in a few days in soil, cant wait for that. :D I wanted to get a good top view but its kinda hard, there are many more buds hiding in the back.

Hole1.jpg

hole 2.JPG

hole 3.JPG

hole4.JPG

Whats up mang. Your jungle is looking great. :aok: I can't wait until we do another round of White Widow. The smoke is great and i sure do miss it. :hubba: Any idea why the Skunks didn't show sex?

what was you lighting schedule for vegging? did you ever turn the light off

Thanks TBG, dont know about the skunks, im thinking its the strain. I just couldnt stand seeing them taking all the space up and blocking all the light off my flowering ww. They were freebies anyway so i am not that mad at all. Well, cant wait till they are done, ill be enjoying it on the beach:fid:

Big10 said:
what was you lighting schedule for vegging? did you ever turn the light off

Nope never turned the lights off 24/0 under a 400hps. I vegged for a month so they are monsters right now. The tallest is over 4 feet

Heres a couple of pics at day 22 flowering. They are starting to put some resin on. The last couple of days the cooltube hasn't been working as good cause its now above the exhaust due to being pushed up higher than i expected. So its been a little hot in there. Im gonna fix tonight though. What do you all think:bong:

DSCN2181.JPG

DSCN2199.JPG

DSCN2219.JPG

DSCN2221.JPG

DSCN2224.JPG

Very nice widow, lookin very lush and full. Got yourself a lil jungle there. Props! Keep growin & good luck.

Here are some pics at day 29 of flowering. Still got about 5 weeks to go and i will be smokin the best bud this town has ever seen:fid: The first pics are of my WW clones that are 17 days old, im doing them in soil cause im going to move after my other plants finish. I wanna keep em small enough to be able to move with out everyone seeing what I got. I put them in regular organic soil soil from wal-mart. And the last pic is of my biggest plant, its a majority of the space and is bigger than all my other plants combined. Other than that everything is looking good.

clones.JPG

bud1.JPG

bud2.JPG

whole2.JPG

Beautiful looking ladies ... I know you must be proud ... let us know how the WW taste and how you like the buzz ...

very nice looking ladies widowmaker.:hubba: how long u got still to harvest u think? thanx for keeping us up in pics bro.:) i just sprouted some ww myself, so i been following here close. how did your clones turn out? see u around.

Those are some beautiful ladies my friend. Great work so far. I just ordered white widow from the Doc so I'm looking forward to seeing your end results. I think you're going to have a great harvest. It's a jungle in there! Definitely kepe us posted. Take care and be safe.

Thanks guys, well I was going to flower them for a total of 9 weeks so I have 5 more weeks to go. I really hope they pack on some weight in that time.:D Im really looking foward to smoking this stuff , its starting to look tasty:48:

Latest posts

Back