White Widow grow w/ Dr. Chronic Sick Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just finished a ww grow growrebel. they germed very slow also. i had to let them veg for 5 weeks. they took a ttl of 13 weeks to finish. i planted 4
ww, and two died off after 2-3 weeks of veg. the other two were both females'. they did'nt like nutes at all. i think i nuted three times the entire grow, and each time, they looked like they were going to die off. must be very bad genetics'. i got around a half oz a plant cured. the smoke is excellent. very stoney.:) ...

These two seem to be doing well ... I'm planning to take a clone from each to sex them ... hopefully they are girls ... a kind member has sent me some more nirvana WW seeds ... hopefully these will be better quality ... will keep ya posted ... :D

7SeptWW.JPG

cool. those look ready to come out of those cups and go into a different container . i see you topped them.:) ... green mojo for all girlz...

Hi all ... I know it has been a while ... just wanted to let you know I got one female from all those seeds:hubba: ... another one that hasn't been sexed yet ... and she is doing well ... I took a clone and sexed it ... then I transplanted it and put it back on the veg level ... it is doing great and ready to be transplanted into the final pot ... I was able to get that and three other clones from her ... the mother is now ready to go to the flower level ... I plan to get more clones from the sexed clone I transplanted ... I'm well on my way to a white widow harvest now! ... all I needed was that one female and I got her! :D
I'm looking forward to smoking this lady ... I hope she is as good as every one said ... the genetics is stable with this strain correct? ... TBG ... you have grown her ... are the plants all the same phenotype?:confused:

GrowRebel said:
Hi all ... I know it has been a while ... just wanted to let you know I got one female from all those seeds:hubba: ... another one that hasn't been sexed yet ... and she is doing well ... I took a clone and sexed it ... then I transplanted it and put it back on the veg level ... it is doing great and ready to be transplanted into the final pot ... I was able to get that and three other clones from her ... the mother is now ready to go to the flower level ... I plan to get more clones from the sexed clone I transplanted ... I'm well on my way to a white widow harvest now! ... all I needed was that one female and I got her! :D
I'm looking forward to smoking this lady ... I hope she is as good as every one said ... the genetics is stable with this strain correct? ... TBG ... you have grown her ... are the plants all the same phenotype?:confused:

Why flower your mother? you will want more female clones wont you?

Next time just take one clone per plant and root it under 12/12 from the start, it will sex even before fully rooted and tell you the sex of the downer plant without any revegg or stress, just keep the mother growing in vegg for a never ending supply of clones.

Ive only grown Dutch passion WW but it is smooth tasty smoke, cured correctly, with a very unique taste, great high.

I flower the mother because eventually she will become root bound ... I have no bigger pot or the space to put her ... I just take a clone from a clone and so on ... I've notice no difference in potency ... that why ... ;)
I've done this method with all my clones ... ladies ... like my northern light and electric blue have been around for years ... from a clone ... :hubba:

Hi everybody ... well I've harvest another one of the Nirvana white widow and it's terrible ... I don't think it's even white widow for that matter ... the flowers are wispy and airy ... they are purple ... the plant is lanky ... I've never seen white widow like this ... it has absolutely no taste or smell ... the buzz is satisfactory ... however I can not recommend nirvana's white widow ... if these seeds are still being sold ... don't waste your money.:p

Hey GrowRebel my Nirvana WW were junk also I had 1 in flower for 12 weeks harvested it, cured it, smoked it, and then threw it away and the other day I took the last 2 out and put into compost pile. I think it was bad genetics or something. Mine would look fine for a day or 2 then they would turn around and look like they were dead. Was not very thrilled with them. Light whispy buds taste bad, just junk all the way around. I would'nt give a $1 for a truck load of their seeds...take care..

I am not sure what happened to Nirvana lately. I was very disappointed with the last two packs of beans I got from them. The beans I got a year ago were great and I still have mom's from them, but the last batch of their gear was terrible. I didn't even find one keeper from 30 beans.

Yeah out of 10 beans I had 2 pop and 1 turned female so I cloned a few plants from her. But as stated above they did not fair well. But the rest of my Nirvana seeds were fine. Maybe just a bad batch of seeds but I don't know...take care..

My friend that love to breed told me I got what I paid for ... he believes nirvana isn't a very good breeder ... I'm incline to agree considering the end results of this so called white widow ... did any of you that grew this strain have wispy purple flowers too? Obviously bad genetics ... I wonder what happen ... was it an accident ... or have they lost their quality control?:confused:
:ignore::eek:

I am going to have to say bad batch. I looked back to when you bought yours and it coincides with when I got my Purple Power, which sucked. At least yours turned purple LOL

You guys are bumming me out. I have 4 WW seedling from Nirvana that are 10 days along. I went straight into 12/12. Now I'm just waiting for the to die!!

don't count them out yet. I had a good experience with Nirvana's WW.

out of 10 ww from nirvana, i ended up with two fems. i did 4 the first time, and got the two fems. the next grow, i did 6 ww, and all were binned. nirvana will not stand behind thier gear. a middle finger up to them...

who's got the best ww? i want to give them another go...bb...

Greenhouse Seeds, hands down. I have done both and Nirvana's didn't even hold a candle. I got the WW and Great White Shark regular seeds, however I have not seen anything but their fem beans lately. I am not a big fan of feminized seeds, but if you can find a reputable bank with Greenhouse WW reg packs definitely pick one up.

Ouch, I just ordered some WW Nirvana seeds from Attitude, reason being is that their WW seeds were cheaper then the competitions. I hope they do not suck. I have some WW seeds from a plant I pollinated a few years ago. Suprisingly some of those seeds are still good as I put about 30 to germinate, half did of those about 10 made it past childhood. And I got about 4 females out of it. I may end up using those. That and some WW x Haze seeds i have. Next time I will do Greenhouse seeds for WW.

Oh dear ... well ... I hope you have better luck with nirvana's ww ... I certainly didn't ... I have my doubts that this is even white widow ... you will know straight away whether they are good or not ... they will not have long healthy tap roots ... and make take a while to germinate ... many died after they are planted ... in a few days ...

did any of you that grew nww get airy purple flowers? No taste or smell?:confused:

Happy Easter!:D

Latest posts

Back