White Widow Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokybear

I smoke, I drink
Reaction score
Hello MP'ers! This is my grow journal for my White Widow seeds I purchased from Dr. Chronic a while back. I've been rather busy the last few months with legal problems but I'm back in the game!

They will be grown under 550 watts of hps lights. My room is 4' X 3' approximately. I will be using Fox Farms potting soil with added perlite. Not too sure on what nutes I will be using as of yet but I will pick something and keep you updated on it as soon as I can. I'm still in the process of setting up my growroom but it should be finished by tomorrow. I still have to put up my mylar on the walls. Fun, fun!! Ok well I will update you as needed. Hope you enjoy!

May 23, 2009

I'm germinating 10 WW seeds in a paper towel.

WW 23May.JPG

Well the 10 white widow seeds I started all germinated and they have been placed in their first containers.. I use the red plastic dixie cups to start them in.. I will post some pics after they show themselves. Take care and be safe.

Hey nice seeing you around again smokey. Looking forwards to seeing more pictures!

It's good to be back Mental. More pictures very soon! Take care and be safe.

I will be keeping an eye out myself. I have some White Widow clones almost ready to go inside.

Well they are at Day 11 as of today. I transplanted them from the dixie cups to their final pots today. They are in 17 quart pots. All 10 seedlings are doing just fine. Had a bit of stretch at the beginning but it's no big deal. I buried the extra bit of stem in soil so they shouldn't stretch any more. I have them on 24 hours of light under a 400 and a 150 watt hps lamps. More pics to follow soon. Take care and be safe.

WW 5June D11-1.JPG

WW 5June D11-2.JPG

Well... another update is long over-due but I've been busy with some family issues for the last week or so.. Anyways, day 21 so far for the white widow seedlings.. It seems like they are growing a bit slower that I'm used to but maybe it's just this strain.. I don't know.. What do you all think? They are nice and healthy. A deep green color and they are bushing out nicely.. Anyways, here's some pics. Take care and be safe. More updates to follow soon. :)

WW 15June D21-1.JPG

WW 15June D21-2.JPG

WW 15June D21-3.JPG

Looks good so far! I see you like to tie your ladies up, I will be doing a little bondage this time myself but to control width not height.
Enjoy

Amaethon

Smokey lookin good I'm pullin up a chair for this one:headbang2: I have some WW from Nirvana so I'll be interested in the outcome! What breeder are your WW seeds from just curious is all, like I said lookin good and I can't wait until flowering time!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

My seeds are from Dr. Chronic Phatpharmer. Ordered them bout a year ago and just got to plant them. Have you started yours yet? Would love to see some pictures of them to compare. Take care and be safe.

No I haven't started as of yet, I must have 25-30 strains in the old bank, right now I'm growin NL from Nirvana, C99 Brothers Grimm,Legends Ultimate Indica from Legends I figure I'll do my WW in the Fall, so It will be nice to see how your's are doing!

Phatpharmer

Your garden looks great man!

Ill be watching for more updates, looks like we are around the same schedule!

looking great smokey...sending you some mojo...and wishing you nothing but Females:ciao:

Hey Smokey-
Been wondering what happened to you. Sorry to hear you had troubles, hope everything's resolved.
Good luck with the ladies! Looking good.

Do you plan on a full grow with hps? And what combination of bulbs are you using to get 550 watts?

Hi there BBFan. Things are great now and it's good to be back on MP. I'm going to do the entire grow under 550 watts of hps. I have a 400 watt and a 150 watt hps in my growroom. Thanks for looking in. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back