White Widow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

here i go for round two at indoor growing. two white widows , and three unknowns. they are around 3 weeks into grow. soil grow , using flora nova grow, 7-4-10 , and , bloom , 4-8-7. this worked well for me on my last grow. pic. 1-2-3 are group , pic. 4-5 are the w.w.'s . all comments , questions , welcome. enjoy the pics. :) ...

Great start ya got goin :D. Keep it up and keep us posted. Take care and smoke good.

thanx all. this is my first white widow grow, i was gonna do a grow journal, but feel more comfortable here for now.stay tuned...

looking great Banjo, definiately an excellent start to a wonderful strain. I would love to watch your grow progress in a grow journal, but I will settle for seeing pics whenever you want to post them

K++++

As they say so far so good. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost of energy. :aok:

Hi Banjo

Nice looking plants, what size pots are you going to put them in?

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Banjo

Nice looking plants, what size pots are you going to put them in?
hello HIE, im going to transfer them to 3 gallon pots in a few weeks. and that will be thier final home for entire grow.

heres my cheesy veg box, works well for me. i like to keep it simple. i know most of you dont like cardboard boxes because of fire purposes, but im here with it all the time, and i have a huge fire extinguisher. actually , it dont even get warm in there. this is a veg box not meant to be unattended. those are 3 white widows , and 3 unknowns in the box. 1 ww dont look so good though. enjoy the pics'.:)

MAD PROPS . Keep MP up to date great job

thanx KGB, i'm just feeling lazy. i will take these to finish though. alot of w.w. grows have been disappearing around here. stick around, and watch me grow with my cheesy set-up.:D ...

pic. 1&2 are side, and top view of my white widows'. pic. 3&4 are group pics., and pics' 5&6 are side , and top view of 3 unknowns. there was a 3rd. w.w. , and it went outside. these are 3 days' shy of 4 weeks' old. i transplanted them from 16 oz. dixie cups to the containers thier in now. i was going to only transplant once, but have decided to veg them a bit longer, so a few more weeks til they go into thier final home of 3 gallon containers. i have a flowering girl at 76 days' on 12/12 , that has a few weeks' to go still, so that is why i decided to veg these a bit longer.:) ...
i am going to start giving them quarter strength flora nova grow nutes, ( 7-4-10 ) , and watch them close. tell me what you think so far...:farm: ..

I think they look great.I never thought of useing those kind of cups.I been spending money on little pots...pain in the bottm...They are so flimsy.They cups would be better.
Thank you.....
have a great day and good luck they look great

you can tell by the yellowing in the 5th pic(the cup pic), that it is ready to be transplanted. that one will be going outside today.

put the unknown ,in the cup outside a few days' ago, and it took well to being in the sun full time...

hello MP brothers. pic 1&2 are white widow side and top view, 3&4 are unknown side, and top , and pic 5 is group, ( 2 bigger, by vent opening are the white widows'...):) . i'm going to veg for 5 more days' , then put to 12/12, flower. i've never tried clones yet, and i found this product called rootone. going to give it a try. wish me luck. also going to try massproducers technique ; ( clone machine ).:) . thanx brother... and i will try hicks technique also. ( thank you to bro. )...:) ... enjoy the pics'...

Latest posts

Back