White Widow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome job. Sexy ladies!!

ok, ran into a little problem. what do you use to hold your airstones down to the bottom of the rez? i've tried like four different adhesives with no luck. i did let them all dry good. everytime i add the water, up floats the stones.:mad: . going to try the hot glue gun again today:rolleyes: . sooo, i guess i'll put some more ww in soil today, veg them out, and work with those as clones.:eek: . the two ww in my closet have been in flower for 16 days, never did flip the lights back. feel like anEDIT now. learning curve. heres a few pics i took yesterday.

Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site.

Oh ya babe those ladies are looking bigger.

thanks KGB. i'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. thier looking sweet right now. i nuted them lightly at quarter strength a few days ago, and they did'nt like it to much. it is only the second time i gave them any nutes, and both times they yellowed up within hours.??? so i guess from here on out they'll only be getting straight water.

nice pictures man, Plants are looking very nice. Keep up the good work!

banjobuzz said:
thanks KGB. i'll try to get some pics up tomorrow. thier looking sweet right now. i nuted them lightly at quarter strength a few days ago, and they did'nt like it to much. it is only the second time i gave them any nutes, and both times they yellowed up within hours.??? so i guess from here on out they'll only be getting straight water.

Check the ph of water before you water. lol
Great looking ladies. Good grow.

Pictures of the sexy ladies flowering looks good.

nice pics. good job. keep us up to date on the new growth.

KGB30 said:
Check the ph of water before you water. lol
Great looking ladies. Good grow.

i use tap water only, and being summer, the ph has risen to 8.? i let the water sit for 24 hours, then i adjust it to 6.5 my last grow, i kept it at 7 the whole grow.

Latest posts

Back