White Widow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had to transplant these today to 3 gallon pots, making it the third and final transplant. they had only been in the 2qt. containers for 10 days' , and i nuted them once, and the roots became bound, so to the 3 gallons today. the nutes burned them a little in the 2qt containers. nothing serious, just lets me know to back off for a week or so. ok, so i hooked up my new coolable hood last night, with a 55,000 lumen, 400w bulb, and put it in my closet only to realize it wont fit.:doh: soooo, i'm going to build a bigger grow room. the new room will be 4'x5'x7' high. these are 4wks, 5 days' veg. will veg til new room is finished, hopefully in next few days'...
been wanting to do a new grow room throughout my whole last grow. and now i have the materials to do it.:D ...i will use the cabinet as my veg room now...

Looking great BB. :aok: Here's some GREEN MOJO for them young ladies. ;)

yep, great start, they look wonderful. Was wondering, can you tell a difference in the flavor of your dried bud that you put the mollasass on? Im thinking of doing that to one or two of mine.

tcbud, thanx for stopping in. as for telling a difference in the flavour of the dried molasses girls buds, i would say yes, but only slight. the real treat of using it was how much faster her buds swelled from the other girls,at a 3-1 ratio, and she also finished weeks ahead. being two unknown strains that they were, its really hard to say that i preferred one over the other though. and yes, i will be using it again with this grow, on the two unknowns.:) ....

thanx for the mojo TBG...:) ...

yo banjo nice stuff , i had problems with mine but it was a baby when i was going through harvestin so lighting was messed up for it for a while but other than that its the best type that ive grown & i intend on just doing WW for a while , although i gotta stop altogether for a lil bit due to summer , might do outdoor grows till then but WW has a rate of 10 being the best ever imo .... wait till it starts buddin it will hummmm (smell so potent)

i flipped em on 12/12 today:) . i read up on some ww reviews , and they all vary greatly as to when peeps flipped the light schedule. i have nuted
(7-4-10), once in veg. they showed signs of nute burn almost immediately
so i dosed em with epsom salt yesterday. all the reviews i read , people did not use much nutes with this strain ; nuting them only 3-5x the entire grow. they are approximately 10 inches tall now. there has been no smell at all as of yet. i would like to try my hand at cloning these, but am scared to due to thier short height. hopefully, they will mature a bit more over next week to 10 days', while i wait for them to show thier bits'.:) .
sorry, no pics yet, as they are in dark period. will update in a few days'...
Peace...

pic 1&2 are unknowns that i topped, 3&4 are white widow. flipped the lights 1 week ago. i have 2 confirmed widows:D . i have been away for the past week , and just turned on the lights, and heres what i came home to.:D ... now where did i put the new clone machine?:D ...

looking good and healthy banjo :)
How far do you keep the light from them? They seem to be stretching quickly (or maybe it's just that strain :S ) so, yup... they look good mate! ;)

wanted to sex em after 5 weeks veg. they showed thier bits in 7 days' , with light 20 inches off tops. 2 of 4 showed female:D , both w.w.'s are fem.:D ... thier 15 inches tall. can't tell the last two yet , but may have 4/4.:D ... no stretching here bro. switching lights to 18-6, gonna take clones for my first try.:) ... they grew 5 inches in past week since flipping to 12/12... have'nt started the new room yet , i'm a procrastenator , but i will soon:) ... got another idea for the new room , and i'll show it when i build it... still lovin' those awesome pics Driphuse.:hubba: ...

Plants are looking great, nice selection.

Do you have more lights? A 4x5 room is about twice as big as a 400 watt light can supply.

ahhhh white widow nice nice, please get back with me when u gets buds on that plants, those strands is hard to get, and very good, we the people need mother of white widow!! most def!! governments better not destroy these!!

its ideal if you can stress em during last stage or something to produce more seeds off white willow males we needs these seeds badly, myself im collecting seeds to find my white widow seeds :(

banjobuzz said:
thanx KGB, i'm just feeling lazy. i will take these to finish though. alot of w.w. grows have been disappearing around here. stick around, and watch me grow with my cheesy set-up.:D ...

I can imagine the sweet smell. lol

awoke to find these two males hanging out with my two fem. widows. no problem, they are the unknowns. took them 10 days' to show sex, 7 for the ww. now i have plenty of room in the closet again. really bums me the northern lights beans wouldnt sprout. maybe i'll try these freebies, haze x skunk1. ok, time to take these 2 vagrants for a short walk...

banjobuzz said:
here it is .:D do you like it? now i'll flip the lights back to 18-6 , and get me some clones going .:D ... thanks Massproducer for the cloner specs.:) ...
Mine is working like a champ too. Simple design with solid results!

Where did you get your seed banjo? I'm just wondering since you got zero germination on your NL.

got the northern lights original from kc-brains of holland, off dr. chronic site. 0 for 10 germination. i did 4 ww's and they all germed, and they were nirvana, also from the doc.

banjobuzz said:
got the northern lights original from kc-brains of holland, off dr. chronic site. 0 for 10 germination. i did 4 ww's and they all germed, and they were nirvana, also from the doc.
kc brains rep is getting better by the minute :D

heres the pics of the two white widow girls' in the closet.:) . thier 17-18 inches tall. i'm turning off the hps today, and putting them back on the cfls'. at 24-0. how long should i wait before i try to take clones?

is two months a respectful time to take clones off my ww's?thier 7 weeks tomorrow...

Latest posts

Back