White Widow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had to flush the girls today. i guess they cannot handle these nutes at all.
34 days 12/12. have'nt been around much over past week, so i guess you can say i've been neglecting them. i guess it's a wait , and see game now, to see if they'll pull through this. they both yellowed up real good after the last feeding. no more nutes... well, here they are , have a look see...

Oooouch. best of luck! though, they seem at at stage where they can still recover. How much nutes were you giving them? :S

hey Driphuse, i've only nuted these 3x this entire grow, twice at quarter strength, once at half. they are just super sensitive i guess. i flushed 'em pretty good, they should snap back...

hey banjo sorry for being so late dropping in ,,,
they will soon bounce back with some loving tender no nute care :peace:
goodluck ,,,nice buds forming on them tho :48:

Good luck buddie on the nutes

Growing nice Banjo..

The Girls will bounce back, i have one that is really pickey too.....to much water - to little water - to much ferts - not enough ferts, just said heck with it and she gets straight water every time every one else does, tho no nutes at all.
Good Luck!

white widow, 39 days' flower. already doing better since the flush. temps in my area only got in the high 60s', so i was able to lower my light to within 10 inches off tops, bringing grow room temps to an even 80.:) ...
pics taken 30 minutes ago...

thanks ak. i think i got them just about over thier little dilemma.:D ...

Excellent job pulling them out of trouble buddy

thanx KGB. you've been here this entire grow , with kind words'. i was a little worried after that last nute. they looked like they were gonna die off.
the flush brought them back though. did you see the blow-up pic.:D ...
i believe that is some of the 'ol ladies hair on top of the plant in the blow-up.

Glad they made it thru....They look great now. Those hairs on those buds are so long!
Great Recovery!

banjobuzz said:
thanx KGB. you've been here this entire grow , with kind words'. i was a little worried after that last nute. they looked like they were gonna die off.
the flush brought them back though. did you see the blow-up pic.:D ...
i believe that is some of the 'ol ladies hair on top of the plant in the blow-up.

Kinky grower you. j/k. Whats up buddy? Your doing great...:D

Latest posts

Back