White Widow Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting chopped tomorrow,sunday mornin'. will try to get pics' up later. gonna go grill up some venison chops, and a big tater pack, smoke a few hoots, and throw back a few long necks'.:) :D :48: ...

Great Lookin' Buds!
I harvested one of mine today....
Have a good time taking her down!

I am new here and was checking out your grow and them plants look beautiful for certain. I have one question though how tall are they now????

hello sticky, welcome to a great forum as you already know i'm sure:) .
i have two ww's in my small closet. one is 24 inches tall, the other is 26 inches. i supercrop all my plants quite a bit to keep them at a determined height. would have liked them a bit taller, and will practice until i perfect the height i want.:) again, welcome friend, and thanx for stopping by...

Hey thanks for the welcome banjo. I have read all the post for this thread and I probably missed it but what is a super crop? I am wondering lots of stuff but since you say it helps the height I was leaning towards LST when I start mine. Yeah before I started reading Thouroughly I purchased WW. So I will do as most say and try my bag seed first.

supercropping is simply pinching the stems until you feel a crunch. its like tearing a muscle, or ligament. you are tearing it down so it will concentrate its energy at healing the part(s) you pinched. therefore, it will slow the growth down as it repairs itself. it will repair itself in a few days', and become much stronger. you do this through-out the veg period, and you can do it alot, or a little. but while it is repairing itself, leave it alone, let it repair, then do your lst. or lst, let it repair, then 'supercrop', and repair. hope this helps you. yeah, practice these techniques on your bagseed, then when you do your ww, you'll be better prepared at what to look for. and keep notes along the way. a grow journal is a great way of keeping notes too.look forward to seeing some of your grows bro. again , welcome...

chopped the ww yesterday.:) . 2 plants= 96 grams wet weight.
these are pics just b4 chop. actually i started taking lower buds,and almost forgot to snap pics'.:doh: . they are in my dryer box now. i quick dried a couple lower buds. i just blazed a few hits in the 1-hitter, and i'm baked again. this is a great buzz, very upheaded high. cant wait for the girls to dry properly. the bud pic on the keyboard is what i'm toking on now.:hubba: . my next grow will deffinately have ww in it. i have some northern lights original, and some skunk x haze 1 beans also. gonna chill out for a bit b4 next grow, and watch my outdoor grow happen. i got 2 nice fems' outside. they just showed sex last week.:) . heres those pics'.

Congratulations on the CHOP! Sounds like she is nice and stoney. She sure looks great there at her last day!

Latest posts

Back