White Widow Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
Hi all,
So I have managed to build a nice little personal collection of 5 strains that I like from various banks.
(Purchased through hXXp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/[/URL] and shipped to the US discreetly with no problems. They are a distributor, not an individual seed bank so they carry strains from 23 different seed banks and you can order any number of seeds you want, even singles).

But here is my question. Obviously the most sold strain on the internet is White Widow since apparently that strain is carried more than any other by various banks. This leaves me with the question....I know you usually get what you pay for, but if there is anyone out there that has tried various White Widow Strains from different banks I would appreciate a heads up on which one you thought was the best. I hear Dutch Passion thrown around a lot but I am curious what people here think.

For those that are curious the 5 strains currently in the garden are:
BARNEY'S FARM: Red Diesel
PARADISE SEEDS: Sensi Star (Thanks to Blanoclighter for the recommendation, pic of mine below. It was my first Sensi Star grow so I stayed low on nutes the whole way through, left the plant a lot lighter in color than I would have wanted but I think now I can dial it in better next go-round)
SENSI SEEDS: Ed Rosenthal Superbud
SENSI SEEDS: Jack Herer
SOMA SEEDS: NYC Diesel

sensi star.jpg

I have nirvana white widow, been growing her about a year now and she gets good yield and way many trichs. Shes a keeper.

I have grown Nirvana's and Greenhouse WW. The Nirvana can not hold a candle to the Greenhouse in quality. However, the GH has weak stems and branches that need mucho support (I mean they are like super thin). Both a very nute sensitive and hate pH flucuation. This will be my last grow with WW for awhile, I have enough of it to last me and I have other things lined up.

I dont find the ww to be sensitive at all, it takes anything i throw at it.

Where did you get these from? I have found anything above 600 ppms and I start running into problems. If the pH is not 5.8 on the dime they suffer.

They are from nirvana, at first i was growing nirvanas nl and ww in the same container and the nl was suffering from ph fluctuations and ppms. I have not checked ph or ppms on the widow since and they are beautiful.

P2210051.JPG

P5040064.JPG

My ww from marijuana-seeds.nl are at about 1300ppm and 5.5 ph and doing super fine. Today they are 28 days old and they are super bussy and about 20" tall. Iam going to wait untell they are well over 2 feet before I bud them. Ill give them one or two more weeks of veg. Wonder how big they will be by then?

Latest posts

Back